Movies are best partner that can entertain us anytime. Waiting for flight? Stuck in horrible traffic? Just flick some videos with your iPad/Android Tablets. It case that looking for entertainment during a trip may be a problem besetting you. This tutorial will tell you some iPad/Android Tablets Movie Playing and Streaming guides and tips.
Guide: Playing DVD on iPad/Android
– I ripped a DVD to MP4，so I can put the DVD files onto a thumb drive to be able to play on a plane while travelling so I do not have to carry the DVD drive.
Guide: Playing Blu-ray on iPad/Android
– I have ripped a Blu-ray movie to my computer and want to move the movie to my iPad/Android tablet. How do I do that? Can you get me specific detailed instruction so my wife can use her tablet to play the movie for our granddaughter while on a plane flight this Saturday?
Guide: Playing SD/HD/4K Videos on iPad/Android
– I have already tried MX Player, Moboplayer, and Diceplayer, and all of them seem to lag while playing some mkv files. Are there any video players that can play without lag causing the audio and video to go out of sync? Or how to play my .avi, .mov, or .flv video files? On not only Android but also iPad?
– Only if you are skilled in the encoding parameters for Android/iPad recognized video, can you play videos on Android/iPad without going awry. To twist the video encoding parameters to best suit your Android tablets and iPad, you can count on video converter software to fulfill the needs.
Guide: Extract audio files to play on iPad/Android
– I teach listening in a college. In order to develop the interests of my students and make my class more vivid, I decided to play the audios of hot movies on the class for listening training. I have, to keep pace with the times, some latest movies but I wonder if it is possible to get audio from a Blu-ray, DVD or some movie files?
Guide: Playing ISO files on iPad/Android
– I would like to play Blu-ray/DVD iso image filess on my new Nexus and iPad. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated.
– The best way to play ISO movies on Android tablet/iPad is to change ISO to Android/iPad compatible formats like MP4.
Guide: Playing iTunes movies and TV shows on Android
– iTunes Store offers over 28 million movies or songs, you can sync them from your iTunes library to your iPhone, iPad or iPod forever, but what do you do when you buy a new Android tablet? With operating system restriction, how can we transfer music from iTunes to Android?
– With a DRM Removal tool for Android, you can remove DRM from movies/videos/TV shows purchased or rented from iTunes, Amazon, BBC iPlayer, Zune, etc. and convert the DRM-ed videos to any popular video format like MP4 for playing and sharing with Android Tablet anywhere. Just get it and make the iTunes movies acceptable by Android tablets in minutes!
Tip 1. Top Free Movie Apps for iPad
With an iPad, you need not pay a dime to enjoy your favorite flicks. All you need to do is download a free movie app from the App Store, and you’re good to go. The iOS free movie apps listed below are no exceptions.
1. Crackle Movies & TV
This app provides quite an amazing collection of full length movies and TV series. This app is the perfect companion for those cold, rainy days when you are lounging in the couch with a cup of hot chocolate in your hands. You can create and manage your own watch list in the app or via their website. Since the service is free of charge, don’t be surprised if you see annoying pop up ads show up on the screen now and again.
If you happen to own both the iPhone 6 and the iPad, then this is the app that you need to download. It provides exciting information on all the latest Hollywood blockbusters, upcoming films and the present day premieres. Check movie times, get guarantee tickets and browse through exclusive Fandango content to stay in touch with everything that’s associated with Hollywood.
This is perhaps the most user friendly free movie app there is. Once you get the wonky installation process out of the way, and set up an account everything will be smooth sailing from thereon. It is a great alternative to MovieBox, Show Box, and PopcornTime and allows you to stream movies, and TV series in multiple languages. It even has a Kids Mode so your little ones can enjoy cartoons and anime in HD from your iOS device.
RedBox is probably not as well known as some of the other apps in this list, but it is one that is definitely worth the download. This fabulous free movie app keeps you updated on the latest movie releases, the trending blockbusters of the month and the upcoming premieres. As a bonus feature, it covers news about the gaming world as well. Movies and games sounds like a pretty good combination for a lazy weekend.
5. IMDb Movies & TV
A movie list is never complete without a mention of IMDb. The IMDb free movie app is perhaps the most authoritative source for all kinds of news and information related to the world of Hollywood. Everything that you ever need to know about movies and TV shows are all available here. The design of the app is exquisite and the quality of the information immaculate. You can check out all the popular charts, view movie trailers and reviews, lookup TV listings and recaps of shows, as well as all the latest news about your favorite celebrities. It goes without saying that this app is a must have for movie fanatics.
Snagfilms features over 5,000 titles of independent movies, TV shows and documentaries and they are all free to watch. You have movies available from a number of categories, foreign language films, hard to find indie movies and even stuff for the kids and family.The apps notable features include the ability to watch on your TV, Android Phone or Tablet, Google TV or Android TV, queue up films to watch later and sync videos between Android Phone, Android Tablet, Android TV, Google TV and SnagFilms.com.
Tip 2. Top Movie Apps for streaming movies on Android
There are numerous such free movie apps available for Android on GooglePlay, each with its own host of features and perks. For the best movie experience on your smart device, here are 6 of the most hot, trending and amazing free movie apps you can download. Read and explore App whose feature looks impressive and satisfying.
1. HUBI – STREAMING AND DOWNLOAD
An ultimate Movie Solution to watch and play movies on Android device. This App let you watch and download content from popular services. Hubi currently supports 39 services which are hub for entertainment content. App is about 8+ MB in size and works with Android 2.2 also. Even a mobile having ICS is capable of running this App.
Though free version have ads which are of course annoying. But user can go Ad free with small charge. Key features of Hubi include :
- Download: watch your videos offline, anytime.
- Android version ICS and Jelly Bean is supported.
- Choose player while streaming (MX Player, VPlayer, MoboPlayer, ..)
- Social sharing made easy.Share links with friends.
- History: keep track of your watched videos.
2. CRACKLE – MOVIES & TV
Crackle is very well-known for its movie streaming service but here we have got their App which is worth trying. Many Movie Apps shut down daily but Crackle has maintained a legacy and keeping its pace with changing scenario. Watch full-length Hollywood movies and TV series. Apps is free to download and works without sign up as claimed by their post on App store.
Content is added on monthly basis. Apps features 40+ anime series and over 1000+ episodes. Good anime collection to watch.
3. POPCORNFLIX -GREAT MOVIES FREE
Popcornflix is also a good option to stream movies on Android device. App is nice and easy to navigate. New movies are added on daily basis and service is free to use. No subscription or fees. Stream over 700 hundred films instantly.
App doesn’t impose the limit on number of movies that can be viewed. Only issue I found is aggressive advertisement. I don’t feel any trouble with this issue if I’m getting what I was looking for.
4. MOVIES BY FLIXSTER
This is a bonus app we are adding here. Flixster is place to get whole bunch of movie detail at one place. One can browse top box office movies and upcoming ones. Watch latest trailers of upcoming movies. Get expert critic review from rotten tomatoes. Views and mange your netflix queue. Buy Ticket from the theaters and much more.
This is a monster in Movie streaming world. Content can’t be questioned here, the only thing I doubt is its credibility. Showbox is hub of Movies and TV shows. One can get any content which won’t be available elsewhere so easily.
App is not available on Play store which create a doubt of piracy and illegal content. Keeping away the pirated content issue, Show box is worth trying. It’s fair if you are streaming or playing movies.
6. VIEWSTER – MOVIES, TV & ANIME
I don’t find any reason why rating of viewster is so low. For me this App is an awesome creation. Get Movies, Tv Shows and a wide collection of Anime with just a single click. New content is added on weekly basis so one never gets bored. Content is licensed and original. It’s completely free and no need of signing up
Find thrillers, Horrors and documentaries which you won’t find anywhere else. Chromecast is supported for casting on wider screen. If you are an Anime freak person, this App will suit you very well.
Tip 3. Can We Power on Mobile Devices on the Plane in Fly Mode?
It has been unequivocally proven that using cell phones or other portable devices on the plane will produce electromagnetic interference, which may greatly lead to failures of aeronautical navigation equipment and automatic pilot system. It is very dangerous to aviation safety. But is it legal to use a phone in Fly Mode on the airplane?
After switching to Fly Mode, mobile users can still check address book, read existing messages, listen to the music, play offline games or watch videos without signal interrupting, which is also able to save some power. But it is controversial whether it is permissible to use an electronic gadget on the plane in Fly Mode, because there is no obvious evidence to prove that there is completely no any single at all in Fly Mode. So please first follow the instruction and ask for the permission of the on-site air hostess or other working staff on the plane.
- Android Video Solution
- Android Tablet File Transfer
- iPad Media Transferring
- Get over 4GB file size limitation for Android
- Put Area Code Before Phone Numbers on Android
Now freely play and stream Movies on your iPad or Android tablet with amazing content in desired quality. As a movie lover, why not read this “iPad/Android Tablets Movie Playing and Streaming Guides and Tips” before movie entertainment on your boat/train/plane journey?