Nvidia is very famous for designing the processor but now company has started to design and sell its own tablets. One of the best tablet it will release is Nvidia Shield X1 which is coming in 2016. Rumor says that it will be an ideal portable device for people to play movies on the move. If you have some DVD collections, you way also want to view the DVD movies on this Nvidia Shield Tablet X1.
However,we know that tablet won’t play DVD movies directly unless you rip and convert the DVD to Nvidia Shield Tablet X1 supported video with DVD Ripper <DVD Ripper vs. DVD Copier>. Nvidia Shield Tablet X1 supports MP4/H.264/H.263 video. So your DVD Ripper should be able to output MP4/H.264/H.263 for Nvidia Shield Tablet X1.
Pavtube ByteCopy (review) can fulfill the task easily. This DVD to Nvidia Shield Tablet X1 can easily remove any protection on commercial DVD discs and shift format to Nvidia Shield Tablet X1 playable digital files without any quality loss and discs destroying. It outputs H.263, H.264, MPEG MP4 for Nvidia Shield Tablet X1 and if your ultimate devices support, it also can give you AVI, WMV, M3U8, H.265, (lossless) MKV.
For Mac users, you can downloaded the recently upgraded Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac to perform on conversion on Mac OS X El Capitan from DVD to Nvidia Shield Tablet X1 for better enjoyment.
Free download and install:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
How to Rip and Convert DVD to Nvidia Shield Tablet X1?
Step 1. Add DVD video
Run the program on your computer, on the main interface click “File” or the file icon right below it to import the DVD disc. Blu-ray disc is also supported to import. if both Blu-ray or DVD exists, the program will load DVD.
Step 2: Choose format for Nvidia Shield Tablet X1
You can choose H.264 MP4 video in “Common Video” and “HD Video”. This app contains an optimized presetting for Android tablet. So navigate to “Android” > “Android Tablets 1080p Video(*.mp4)” as the target video for Nvidia Shield Tablet X1.
1. You can preview the output video size and parameters and change the video/audio parameters on your own in “Settings”.
2. Before the conversion, you can click “Edit” button to edit your videos by cropping, trimming, adding watermarks, etc.
Step 4. Convert DVD to Nvidia Shield tablet X1.
One click the big button “Convert” on bottom-right corner to start conversion. After the conversion process, you can open output folder to locate the generated MP4 files.
Transfer Media to Nvidia Shield Tablet X1 for watching
1.Connect your Nvidia Shield Tablet X1 to a computer using the supplied micro USB cable plugged into the micro USB port on your SHIELD.
2.Use a file explorer on your PC to identify your SHIELD device and click on your SHIELD device name.
3.You can enter the file system of your Nvidia Shield Tablet X1 from within the file explorer.
- How to Play Blu-ray movies on Lenovo Tab 2 A8/A10?
- You can View ISO Images on Sony Xperia Z6
- Put Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7.0 for Watching
- How to Use HandBrake to Rip/Convert DVD to MP4?
- Full Copy of Blu-ray/DVD to NAS for Streaming to WD TV Media Player
- Copy Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD to Digital Files