Overview | User Guide Pavtube ByteCopy is your best tool to rip and convert Blu-ray movies and DVDs to MKV container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitle sincluded. Besides retaining multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitles in an MKV video without transcoding and quality loss, Pavtube ByteCopy is also able to encode the original soundtracks into 5.1 channels with your wanted language. It preserves chapter markers in the converted MKV file. All that and more make it possible for you to easily select your needed tracks, subtitles, as well as chapters when watching Blu-ray and DVD movies with your media players. And other than that, you can backup and convert latest Blu-ray and DVD movies to any other formats like MP4/MOV with multi-track audios, M4V, AVI, WMV, MPG, M2TS, etc for playback on iOS/Android/Windows Tablets/Phones, HD Media Players (WDTV), editing software (Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, etc.), and more.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual core CPU, 1.6 MHz at least
- Operating System: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- Memory: 512MB or above
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or above
- Optical Drive: DVD drive/ BD drive(BD drive is required for ripping Blu-ray disc)
When converting Blu-ray/DVD to MKV container format, you are free to select all of your needed tracks and subs to be preserved in the output MKV/MP4/MOV file.
- Keep the chapter structure in a converted movie title
Pavtube ByteCopy enables users to preserve chapter markers when ripping Blu-ray/DVD to MKV, so you may select your wanted chapter to play with your media players.
Once you choose lossless MKV in Multi-track Video category, Pavtube ByteCopy will directly package Blu-ray or DVD movies into MKV container format without any quality loss.
- Offer optimized presets for different HD Media Players
Pavtube ByteCopy offers optimized options for almost all popular HD media players, like WD TV Live, WD TV Live Plus, WD TV Live Hub, Popcorn Hour C-200, Popcorn Hour A-400, Popcorn Hour A-210, Seagate FreeAgent Theater +, Netgear NeoTV, LaCinema Classic HD, TViX Slim S1, ViewSonic VMP7, Xtreamer Pro, FANTEC P2700 HDD Media Player, Dune BD Prime 3.0 and more.
- Provide best settings for iOS/Android/Windows Tablets/Phones
In Format menu, it has presets for all kinds of formats and devices including iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus 4/7/10, Kindle Fire HD, Microsoft Surface Pro/RT, and more. More Features
- Rip BD/DVD to MKV from disc, folder and IFO/ISO image file
Pavtube ByteCopy not only can rip BDs directly from Blu-ray Disc and Blu-ray Folder, but also can convert DVDs from DVD disc, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, and DVD ISO Image File.
- Select subtitles/audio tracks for more than one file at a time
Pavtube ByteCopy makes it possible for you to select subtitles/audios for more than one file (title) at a time.
- Non-burnt subtitles
Pavtube ByteCopy stores subtitles in the MKV file format without burning them to the video, so you can switch subtitle languages at will during viewing.
- Keep forced subtitles and export .srt subtitles
The recently updated ByteCopy allows users to preserve the forced subtitles in a Blu-ray/DVD movie into the MKV output, and it also features option to help users export their required subtitles as .srt external subs to do other use.
- Encode audio tracks with specified codec
Pavtube ByteCopy enables users to encode the source soundtracks in Blu-ray/DVD movies to your desired audio types. Produce MKV files for PC Media Players The MKV files generated by Pavtube ByteCopy are playable with a number of free PC players, including VLC media player,Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, DVD Player, etc. And the audio tracks, subtitles streams, and chapters preserved in the MKV container are available to select at will during playback.
- Set Preferences
Select your preferred languages as usually-used audio tracks and subtitles, e.g. English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Portugues, Norsk, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
- Inlaid Preview Window
This program also helps merging, splitting, trimming, cropping movies, as well as adjusting volume, adding image/text/video watermarks, replacing audio, etc.
- Edit movie by trimming, cropping, merging, etc.
A preview window is inlaid for you to view the source video (image only, audios and subtitles are not available when previewing).
- Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitles to BD/DVD movies
In Subtitle tab on Editor Window, you are able to add *.srt and *.ass subtitles you get from internet or other places to the BD/DVD movies.
- Shut down computer after conversion
Pavtube ByteCopy keeps you free from waiting around by ticking off the checkbox “Shut down computer after conversion” when processing Blu-ray/DVD encoding. The equivalent Mac version – Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac Guide & Tips:
- What Is The Best Software To Rip Bluray Region A to Region Free?
- Keeping Original DTS HD-MA audio track from Blu-ray Disc
- 4k Blu-ray disc playing on PC?
- Handbrake Tutorial-How to Fix Handbrake VLC 2.0 Problem
- Convert 2D Blu-ray to MP4 SBS 3D Video for Samsung 3D TV
- Best Blu-ray Ripper Comparison – Rip Blu-ray to Smartphone
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Rip Blu-ray Discs for Samsung 4K TV Streaming via USB
- Guide to Backup Blu-ray to U Disc