Similar to other Apple gadgets, iPAD Pro 9.7 will make default apps for playing media. Though iPAD Pro 9.7 can play 4K videos, but many 4K videos can’t be played on iPAD Pro 9.7 due to incompatible video/codec. The commonly used iTunes and QuickTime Player only support MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, 3GPP, 3GPP2, AVCHD and DV as video file formats. However, the formats of original 4K UHD videos arrange from MP4, MTS/M2TS, AVCHD and MKV to XAVC and MXF. How to play such incompatible 4K videos on iPad Pro 9.7 in such cases? Yuk, you need a 4K Video Converter for iPad Pro 9.7.
Best Tool for converting unsupported 4K videos to iPad Pro 9.7
Now all that’s left is to bypass the restrictions of file sizes and formats. All you need is a single tool, more precisely, a piece of software. Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac, at the same time, can shift the video formats to fit your iPhone and compress 4K file size while trying to preserve the original image quality. (Read review)
Key features of the 4K video converter for iPad Pro 9.7
- Convert 4K MP4, 4K AVCHD, 4K MXF, 4K XAVC, 4K MOV, 4K H.265 etc to iPad Pro 9.7;
- Rip DVD, Blu-ray movies, ISO to iPad Pro 9.7 supported formats;
- Compress 4K video to 1080p video with original video quality for iPad Pro 9.7;
- Edit video with basic editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Convert 4K video, HD video to iPad Pro, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, Apple TV, FCP, iMovie, Avid Media Composer etc supported formats;
- Powerfully compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion.
Free download the 4K to iPad Pro video converter for Mac
How to Convert 4K video to iPad Pro 9.7 supported formats on Mac
Step 1. Add your 4K video file(s)
Before converting 4K video to iPad Pro 9.7 video, make sure the 4K file is in your hard drive. Click “File” button on the tool-bar to import the 4K video.
Step 2. Choose format for iPad Pro 9.7
Click “Format” drop-down list and choose “iPad > iPad Pro Full HD Video(*.mp4)” as the most compatible preset with best video quality for iPad Pro 9.7. Or you can choose other presets if you don’t need full size videos.
Step 3. Convert 4K to iPad Pro 9.7
Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert 4K video to iPAD Pro 9.7 friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to iPAD Pro 9.7 for playback on the go.
- How to Transfer and Play Blu-ray/DVD/Video Christmas Movies on iPad Pro?
- Suggestions for iPad Pro 9.7/12.9, iPad Air, iPad Mini Video Player
- Want Torrent Movies on iPad Pro
- How to Use Handbrake to Generate the Best Playback Settings for iPad?
- Best Blu-ray Copy Software in 2017
- Best DVD Copy Software in 2017
- Play Mavic Pro 4K Video on iPad Series