A normal Disney Blu-ray movie is 25-50 GB. So even though you have backed up the Blu-ray to MP4/MOV, you probably still have the trouble in putting the bloated Disney Blu-ray movies to iPad Mini due to the too large size. So how can you make digital versions of your personal Disney Blu-ray discs and fit the bloated Disney Blu-ray to iPad Mini with small storage?
Usually, when you want to shrink a regular Blu-ray movies for putting it to iPad Mini with small size, you can achieve it through the ways: reduce video resolution, lower video bitrate, trim a full Blu-ray movies to several fragments. This needs your Blu-ray Ripper to have the ability of allowing uses to customize video. Pavtube BDMagic is a smart choice if you don’t know which one to choose among many recommendations from Google.
This top Blu-ray Ripper has many features that make me love it:
- Capacity of backing up Blu-ray in any encryption, like AACS, BD+, Disney encryption, etc.
- Rips Blu-ray to iPad Mini 4/3/2/1, iPad Pro, iPad Air 3/2/1 with optimized video preset
- Converts Blu-ray to MP4/MOV/M4V for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Quicktime, etc.
- Allows users to change video/audio size, codec, bitrate, frame rate to decide the output video quality and size on their own.
- Makes users preview output video size and output video parameters at a chart in “Settings”.
- Enables people to trim video footage, crop unwanted area in video while ripping Disney Blu-ray to iPad Mini.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.
- Has the equivalent Mac version which can help you fit bloated Disney Blu-ray to iPad Mini with small storage on Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, etc.
Free download and install:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
Simple steps to put bloated Disney Blu-ray to iPad Mini with small storage
Step 1: Import Blu-ray video
Download and install Blu-ray to iPad Mini converter on your computer. Then launch it and click “File” > “Load from disc” to load your Disney Blu-ray movies to the software. You can choose desired subtitle/audio track below the chapter list.
Step 2: Choose suitable format for iPad Mini
Just click “Format” drop-down list and choose “iPad Mini HD Video(*.mp4)” accordingly.
Step 3: Compress Blu-ray movies size for iPad Mini
Open “Settings” windows, here you can see video/audio parameters. You can change the number in the corresponding box. Just keep in mind that bitrate has more influence on video size than resolution. But don’t ignore the video quality while you want a smaller Blu-ray rip for iPad Mini.
On the other hand, you can trim the original Blu-ray to 2-4 fragments and then put the Blu-ray movie segment to iPad Mini one by one
Step 4: Start to rip Blu-ray to iPad Mini
Back to the UI, click “Convert” to start to backup bloated Disney Blu-ray to iPad Mini with smaller size.
Finally, transfer the small Disney Blu-ray rips to iPad Mini for watching.