With the fast speed of portable devices spreading among the world, we hope we could play abundant TV shows/movies/entertainment videos on our smartphones, which we get them in varies styles from different channels carrying on Blu-ray/DVD/digital video etc, especially when we are on travel or on the holidays. Since the limitations and requirements of our smartphones, it’s pity we can’t play all of them on phones including the lates Samssung Galaxy S8, no matter how much Blu-ray/DVD/HD/4K video collections we have.
However, nowadays this dilemmas are cleared up after Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate released, play Blu-ray/DVD/HD/4K on Samsung Galaxy S8 is not the moon in the water as you think. Read the following “Ultimate Samsung Galaxy S8 Movie Playback Guide”. As one of the best DVD/Blu-ray ripper & 4K video converter, the program – Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is easy to use and can help you rip DVD/Blu-ray/4K movies to Galaxy S7 Edge supported video format MP4 without quality loss. With it, you can fastly convert Blu-ray/DVD/HD/4K movies as well as to Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy Tab 4/3/2, Galaxy Note 5/4/3 or Galaxy S4, S5 supported video format. If you are a Mac user, please turn to Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac.
How to Convert Blu-ray/DVD/HD/4K to Samsung Galaxy S8 supported video for playing
Step 1. Download, install and open Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
Step 2. Insert Blu-ray, DVD disc to disc drive and load the disc contents by clicking “Add DVD” or “Add Blu-ray” or “Add Video”.
Step 3. Specify output Samsung Galaxy S8 device by clicking “Format” to choose Samsung Galaxy S8 compatible format.
Step 4. Click “Convert” to rip Blu-ray/DVD or convert 4K to Samsung Galaxy S8 supported MP4 format.
- 10 Ways to Play an AVI File You Should Know
- How to Play MOV Files on a PC?
- Copy 4K Blu-ray to HEVC MP4 for high-end smartphones Using NVIDIA CUDA
- Android 4GB file limit: How to get over 4GB file size limitation for Android Devices
- 2016-2017 Best Blu-ray Ripper Review: Side-by-Side Comparison Review
- How to Play 4K Blu-ray on PC?
- How to Play 4K Blu-ray on Mac?
- Play Blu-ray with Kodi on Raspberry Pi 3 Running LibreELEC 8.0.1
- Watch Blu-ray Movies on TV via USB or Blu-ray Player