I know a lot of people with kids. And for them, after all their homework, the most enjoyalbe thing is to play with their kids. As you may know, Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet is a 7-inch Android tablet designed just for kids, yet loosens the leash with the first 4G connectivity through Verizon. This means Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet is set up for children go to sites with videos, music, television and movies they would enjoy easily when connecting via Wi-Fi.
To avoid so many ads on the Internet, you may wonder whether there is a way to play Disney movie DVDs on Xtreme Kids Tablet for your kids? Now you are just in the right place!
To put Disney DVD movies on Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet, one feasible way is to convert DVD to Kurio Xtreme supported video format first. Never mind, here Pavtube DVDAid is exactly the tool to do DVD to Kurio Xtreme conversion and make you get twice the result with half the effort. (Mac version is DVDAid for Mac)
Advantages of Using this DVD to Kurio Xtreme Ripper
1. This DVD Ripper for Kurio Xtreme enables you to convert DVD movie to Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet compatible format directly with simple steps.
2. Ripping copy protected DVDs is no longer a bothering as this DVD to Kurio Xtreme Ripper allows you to rip newly published DVD movies to Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet without any obstacle.
3. If conversion time is most important to you, this DVD ripper for Kurio Xtreme is available and focuses on speed.
4. If you prefer an impeccable picture–audio combination, this program makes sure the output quality of the target video keeping the same as original DVD videos on Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet.
How to Import and Rip Disney DVD Movie to Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet
1. Add Disney DVD movies
Add your DVD files by clicking the “Load DVD” icon and load the DVD files your computer’s hard drive. ISO image files and IFO files are also supported. After the DVD files are loaded, you can preview them on the right viewing window and take snapshots of your favorite movie scene.
2. Choose MP4 as the output video format
Select output format in the “Format” bar. Here I suggest you choose Common Video >> H.264 Video(*.mp4) which is suitable for Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet. Also you can put your DVD to InnoTab Max/3S Plus/3 Plus and Nabi 2 Kids Tablet for entertainment.
Tip: Click on Settings you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. After that, you can click on “Save as” to rename the profile, such as “Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet (*.mp4)”. Next time, you can easily find it in “Custom” category.
3. Start Disney DVD to Kurio Xtreme Conversion
When you are satisfied with all the settings, you can click “Convert” and let the software do the DVD to Kurio Xtreme MP4 conversion. After the ripping, you can click “Open” to locate the converted MP4 video files and just transfer them to your Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet!
How to transfer videos to Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet for playback?
1. Plug the Micro USB cable from your computer to Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet.
2. A dialog box should appear asking you what you want to do with the new hardware. Select Open Device to View Files. If the box does not show up, you can go to Start Menu > My Computer and double click Removable Disk “No Name.”
3. Next, look for a “Music,” “Movies” or “Photos” folder, or create your own to organize the files you are saving on Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet. Select the files you would like to transfer from your computer by dragging and dropping them into the folder.
4. Once all files have been transferred, safely remove your device: Click Safely Remove Hardware on the bottom right side of your computer screen, then click USB Mass Storage > Stop.
5. Open the files by going to the Gallery app on your Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet.
Now you have successfully put your Disney DVD to Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet for watching without limitations. Then when going on a long road trip, you can play these movies to hold your kids’ attention. In addition, if you have other media files like Blu-ray and Videos, you can get them onto Kids tablet for enjoying.