As you may already be aware 3D movies have joined our daily lives for a couple of years, and 3D video is becoming the most sought-after thing. Well, if you’ve collected a pile of 2D Blu-ray discs, how to make full use of them? Is there any easy way to get them for playing and sharing with 3D effect? While most purchased Blu-ray disks before are in 2D effect and if you wanna get 3D playback on your 3D devices, you have to order another 3D version which costs extra money. How to copy 2D Blu-ray movies to 3D video without spending more money? You need the 2D Blu-ray to 3D Video Converter to help transfer your 2D Blu-ray movies to 3D video and you could watch your favorite movies with 3D effect preserved. The full guide of transferring 2D Blu-ray to 3D Video on Windows 10/Yosemite presents in below article.
* The best Blu-ray to 3D Video converter – Pavtube BDMagic (Windows/Mac) * An external Blu-ray Disc Drive * A PC/Mac computer * 3D device * Pairs of 3D glasses (don’t forget to turn the glasses on) Step 1: Free download and install the best Blu-ray to 3D Video converter. Step 2: Load your source Blu-ray movie from disc drive to 2D to 3D Blu-ray Ripper. Step 3: Choose “MKV Side-by-Side 3D Video(*.mkv)” under “3D Video” category for your TV since the reader of the TV only handles 3D MKV as supported format, or you can choose other profile for playing with 3D effect. Step 4: If you like, you could adjust video codec, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get better video quality in saved 3D MKV video. Meanwhile, you could choose 3D anaglyph and Depth in Profile Settings to avoid images misaligned. Tip 1: When you have trouble getting aligned images in saved 3D video, adjust “Depth” in Profile Settings helps make the film images aligned perfectly. Step 5: Hit the “Convert” button to copy your 2D Blu-ray movie to 3D video. When if finishes, click the “Open” option to locate the created 3D video and you are ready to transfer your 2D Blu-ray movies to 3D device for entertainment. Tip 2: It is much complicated for encoding 2D Blu-ray to 3D video because of data analyzing and processing, so the process of copying 3D video takes more than regular disc ripping. Also learn how to rip Blu-ray for uploading to Vimeo Site and backup 3D Blu-ray discs in MP4/AVI/MKV/VOB/MPG format and make 3D Blu-ray Playable on Panasonic Viera TC-P65VT60 TV.
- What Is The Best Software To Rip Bluray Region A to Region Free?
- Keeping Original DTS HD-MA audio track from Blu-ray Disc
- 4k Blu-ray disc playing on PC?
- Handbrake Tutorial-How to Fix Handbrake VLC 2.0 Problem
- Convert 2D Blu-ray to MP4 SBS 3D Video for Samsung 3D TV
- Best Blu-ray Ripper Comparison – Rip Blu-ray to Smartphone
- Rip Blu- ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Rip Blu-ray Discs for Samsung 4K TV Streaming via USB
- Guide to Backup Blu-ray to U Disc