ProShow Producer is professional-grade slideshow software for creating photo and video slideshows. Features including keyframing, masking and adjustment effects can be used for further customization. The software has built-in CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning capabilities. It also supports output to an Executable file (.exe) for playing on most computers (excluding Apple) as well as to other formats including MPEG video, HTML5 video, QuickTime video, Flash Video, Facebook, Vimeo and YouTube. But it is a little difficult to import all videos inclduing the MOV video files from tablets to ProShow Producer. First see the list of support file types below.
Supported Output Formats
The ProShow Producer is able to open a wide range of video formats, including MOV files. Even ProShow Gold, the cheapest of the ProShow versions, is able to open MOV files by default. However, you need Apple QuickTime (quicktime.com) installed on your computer before you attempt to work with this file format. So here in order to import your MOV files from tablets to ProShow Producer quickly and import any video files to ProShow Producer without any problems, you can try the Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to get that done because of many video formats have various codecs.
This best video converter for ProShow Producer can convert MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, H.265, MXF, Tivo, 3GP etc SD/HD/4K videos from any tablets/smartphone/camera etc to ProShow Producer friendly formats. The program is very easy to use and has all the important features that you may need. It can help in customizing the videos through using the basic tools for editing available while its speeds are very high with no quality loss at all. (read review)
Key more features:
- Blu-ray/DVD Toolkit; you can remove protection from Blu-ray/DVD and get them work with Sony Vegas after ripping/backing up them.
- Conversion speed; this tool enables you to convert video files six times faster than other converter tools. It also retains 100% quality of video, audio and images.
- Supported formats: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate supports formats such as MP4, FLV, WMV, DivX, AVCHD, VOB, 3GP among others.
- The tool can cut the video into multiple pieces, add sub-titles, effects as well as adjusting the video aspect ratio.
- Customize the output resolutions to any size like 4K to 1080p/720p
- It can also enable you to convert from 2D to 3D formats.
With this powerful Video Converter Ultimate, this article tells us how to make MOV to ProShow Producer conversion step by step.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Step 1. Run the Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate as the best Proshow Producer video converter, and click the “Add” button to import MOV videos.
Step 2. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video” to fit ProShow Producer.
Before the final conversion, if you want to reset the settings, click “Settings” to get it done. You can set the data as below and click OK to finish setting:
Step 3. Now, please click “Start conversion” to start converting MOV to ProShow Producer. After conversion, you can imported the converted .mov files into ProShow Producerand freely edited.
Simple steps to Import the converted MOV files- MP4 to ProShow Producer.:
1. Launch ProShow on your computer and open or create a slideshow.
2. Select the folder that contains the MP4 file in the Folder List section at the left.
3. Select the file in the File List section, under the Folder List section.
4. Click “Slide” at the top of the ProShow window. Select “Insert” and click “Add Selected Files to Show” to add the MP4 file to your show. You can also press the “Alt-I” keyboard shortcut.
5. Wait until the MP4 file is added and press “Ctrl-S” to save the slideshow.
- Play Movies on LeapFrog Epic (DVD, Blu-ray, iTunes, 4K/HD Video)
- Play MKV/AVI/MOV/VOB Video on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7?
- Things You Need to Know About Playing DVDs on iPhone/Galaxy
- Best MKV to iPhone Converter
- 2016 Best DVD to MP3 Converter for Windows/Mac