You iPad Pro/Mini/Air has limited storage space that you can”t throw too many movies at them. If you have a NAS, you will have no this trouble. NAS can store and organize your media in one pace and give you access to the media on your iPad Pro/Mini/Air through home network. Even your movies are disc-based content, like DVD, you also can rip them and backup your DVD movies to NAS for your iPad Pro/Mini/Air.
To rip DVD to NAS for iPad Pro/Mini/Air, you need a DVD Ripper. Here, I strongly recommend you Pavtube DVDAid. It can help you you get the content off the DVD disc as a protection-free and easily readable element for NAS. It is capable of ripping DVD to MP4, MOV, M4V for NAS streaming with iPad Pro/Mini/Air no quality loss. It also has optimized preset for iPad Pro/Mini/Air.
Free download and install:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
How to Backup DVD Collection to NAS for iPad Pro/Mini/Air?
Step 1: Click the “DVD disc” icon to navigate the videos. You can also add ISO file, IFO file or DVD folder. Press the selected main title you can preview the whole DVD movies on the preview window on the right, which works like a media player.
Step 2: Click on “Format” box, a list will appear, you can easily find the “iPad” category, to enjoy DVD files on iPad Pro/Air/Mini with high image quality, you are suggested to choose “iPad > iPad Full HD Video H.264(*.mp4)” format for output format.
Step 3: Start the conversion by clicking on the “Convert” button on the interface of this converter. After it completes, click the “Open” button on program interface to locate the created MP4 file.
Upload the ripped DVD videos to NAS then you can enjoy your DVD movies on iPad Pro/Air/Mini via NAS.
- How to Play Supported/Unsupported Video on Nvidia Shield Tablet X1?
- Rip and Backup Blu-ray Movies to Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
- PC & Mac: Best Blu-ray to iPad Converter Software Reviews
- iPad Video Converter on El Capitan – Convert MKV/AVI to iPad Pro/Air/Mini
- Put Bloated Disney Blu-ray to iPad Mini with small storage