Not satisfied with the quality of your tablet screen? Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablets are upgraded to fit your need: the 1280*800 resolution touch screen of the 7-inch Kindle Fire HD and the stunning 1920*1200 HD resolution for 8.9-inch version tablet. More vivid and vibrant for playing movies and TV shows. It is no doubt a great portable and mini video player for airplane or car trips. However, there is no DVD drive and you cannot watch DVD movie on Kindle Fire HD tablet without DVD drive.
I have purchased (via Amazon) many DVDs (mostly opera and Blu-ray format). What options (if any) do I have for viewing these on the newly announced Kindle Fire HD 8.9″? I’m assuming “cloud” access (without a physical DVD player). Would there be a possibility of an “add on” player that would permit playback from a physical DVD?
In fact, the Kindle Fire HD doesn’t have a DVD drive, it’s impossible to play DVDs on Kindle Fire HD directly. If you want to copy DVD movies to Kindle Fire HD for playback, you have to rip or convert DVD movies to a playable vide format for enjoying on Kindle Fire HD. Don’t worry, in the blog article, I will offer the easiest way how to play DVD movies on Kindle Fire HD.
What you need:
* Your movie or TV show DVD (in this case, Battleship)
* A (Windows-) computer with a DVD drive.
* Pavtube DVD Ripper, one of the fastest, easiest and most powerful DVD to Kindle Fire HD Converter tools available, which is a optimal choice since the software is speedy in ripping and encoding, it also sports a few editing tricks that will fix you a nice resolution and aspect ratio for Kindle Fire HD. The quality of the ripped video content is preserved with original video quality.
Step – How to Convert DVD movies to Kindle Fire HD Support Video Format?
1. Free download and install the best DVD Ripper for Kindle Fire HD (For Mac user, just choose the Kindle Fire HD DVD Converter for Mac), and then convert DVD to MP4 for Kindle Fire HD step by step.
2. While the installation is completed, launch the software. Insert your DVD into the optical drive.
3. At this point you are able to make a few changes to the output digital video, setting the file format, click “Format” column and choose “Android > Amazon Kindle Fire HD(*.mp4)” for output video format for playback on Kindle Fire HD, it will be a nice choice.
4. Edit function is useful and convenient in Kindle Fire Converter.
You can use these functions below before download movies to Kindle Fire.
5. All set, start to rip DVD movies to Kindle Fire HD with the DVD ripper.
6. The ripping process will be finished in minutes, while it’s completed, opens the folder where it stored the MP4 video file it created.
Now connect your Kindle Fire HD to your computer,
and transfer your moviE to the videos folder on your Kindle Fire HD:
After that is completed, start the Gallery app on your Kindle Fire HD to watch the movie.