Like children, many growups also l ike cartoons. For example, both Aqua Teen Hunger Force and BoJack Horseman have many fans in adult. If you also like cartoon shows, you can rip some Blu-ray and DVD cartoon to AVI for smartphone and tablet then you can watch your loved cartoons shows on the go whenever.
In addition, if you are a father or mother, you can put some cartoons shows onto your kids’s tablet like InnoTab MAX, Nabi Elev-8, etc then your kids can enjoy favorite cartoon shows in th car/airplane when travelling to kill boring time. So how to rip Blu-ray and DVD cartoons shows to AVI for smartphone and tablet or kids tablet?
In order to convert cartoon Blu-ray and DVD movies to AVI for smartphones and tablets, you’ll need a Blu-ray Ripping software. A Blu-ray Ripping software can decrypt both Blu-ray and DVD cartoons movies. There are many Blu-ray decrypters in the market and you may confused about choosing a most suitable tool. Here I strongly recommend you try Pavtube ByteCopy (read ByteCopy review).
This amazing software is convenient and easy to use. It can rip your cartoon Blu-ray and DVD into AVI for your HTC, Samsung, HuaWei, Sony, Lenovo, Dell, etc smartphone and tablet for streaming. It also can convert Blu-ray and DVD cartoon shows to MOV, MP4, M4V for iPhone 7, iPad Pro, iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Air 3 playing. Pavtube ByteCopy can decrypt any commercial Blu-ray and DVD movies. So you don’t need to worry your new cartoon Blu-ray and DVD discs can’t be decrypt.
As for AVI format, Pavtube ByteCopy can output different AVI files for different smartphone and tablet specification: 2160P AVI, 1080P AVI, 720P AVI, 540P AVI, 480P AVI, H.264 AVI, DivX AVI, XviD AVI, 3D SBS AVI, 3D TB AVI, Mutli-track AVI.
Just download it and follow the step-by-step guide below to convert cartoon Blu-ray and DVD to AVI for phone and tablet.
Rip Blu-ray and DVD Cartoons Show to AVI for smartphones and tablets
Step 1: Add cartoon Blu-ray and DVD movies
Add your Blu-ray files by clicking the “Files” button and load Disney cartoon Blu-ray and DVD from Blu-ray drive. ISO image files are also supported. After the cartoon Blu-ray files are loaded, you can preview them on the right viewing window and take snapshots of your favorite movie scene.
Step 2: Select output format
Next, click the Format bar. You can then choose AVI from the drop-down list as the output file format. Here, you can choose “XviD AVI – Audio Video Interleaved(xvid)(*.avi)” from the “Common Video” list.
Note: Click on “Settings” you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer.
Step 3: Start the cartoon Blu-ray/DVD to AVI conversion
When you’re sure everything is OK, click the Convert button. It will begin ripping cartoon Blu-ray/DVD to XviD AVI immediately. Wait for the conversion to be done and click Open to get the converted AVI videos.
Finally, you can transfer the AVI files to your Android phone/tablet for watching on the move.
- How to Lossless Copy Blu-ray to MKV for Using with JRiver Media Center?
- Leawo Blu-Ray to MKV Converter Alternatives
- How to Copy Blu-ray to MKV with Chapter Markers Well Preserved Convert Blu-Ray Disc to MKV
- How to rip Blu-ray Disc to MKV and keep chapter markers?
- How to Rip 4K Blu-ray to H.265 MKV Utilizing CUDA
- 3D Blu-ray ISO to SBS 3D MKV Backup Blu-ray Discs to MKV
- Place Blu-ray to Micro SD Card for Android tablets
- Rip DVD to iPhone 7 and iPhone7 Plus for Streaming
- Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Lenovo A Plus for Watching
- Playing 1080p H265 videos on OnePlus 3/2/1
- Top 5 MKV to Android Smartphone converter
- Free Convert MP4 to Divx for Divx Certified Devices
- How to Play 4K Blu-ray on Mac?
- Watch Blu-ray Movies on TV via USB or Blu-ray Player
- Free AVI Converter without Watermark
- Free Ways to Cut AVI Video