After iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus, it is the moment iPhone fans have been waiting for: the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus which will be released in September 2016. Comparing with the predecessor, iPhone 7(Plus) makes noteworthy improvements in all directions. This is undoubtedly a good condition for us to play DVD movies on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus – the lighter, slimmer and more outstanding phone.
Playing DVD Movies on iPhone 7(Plus) could be the Better Relaxation
The big news is the iPhone 7 will probably get a higher resolution display, specifically a QHD one with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 which will also match the resolution of the Galaxy S7. It is the biggest merit for playing DVD on iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus and its aspect ratio still remains 3:2.
The Best Solution to Rip DVD to iPhone 7(Plus)
As is known, DVD cannot be directly played on iPhone 7(Plus) because of incompatible formats problem. To realize putting and watching DVD movies on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus freely, you need to rip DVD to iPhone 7(Plus) first. And ahead of DVD to iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus conversion, let’s have a glimpse of the new iPhone 7(Plus) supported video formats.
Similar to other Apple tablet models, the main supported video formats of iPhone 7/7 Plus is probably H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG.
* H.264: Resolution up to 1080p, 60 frames per seconds; High Profile level 4.2; AAC-LC audio, bitrate up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo; .m4v, .mp4, .mov file formats.
* MPEG-4: Resolution of 640 X 480, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile; AAC-LC audio, bitrate up to 160 Kbps, 48 kHz, stereo audio; .m4v, .mp4, .mov file formats.
* Motion JPEG: Resolution of 1280 X 720, 30 frames per second; audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio, .avi file format.
Must-have Ripper for ripping Movie DVD on iPhone 7(Plus)
To be frank, it is necessary to take advantage of a professional DVD ripper- Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to make DVD to iPhone 7(Plus) conversion more effortlessly.
Why can it be qualified as the NO. 1 DVD ripper for iPhone 7(Plus)? There are mainly several reasons bellow:
* It is fast: It delivers 6x faster speed than common DVD rippers in market with NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream acceleration technologies applied.
* It can keep original effect: It will keep original surround sound and picture quality after ripping DVD to iPhone 7/7Plus video.
* It supports various DVDs: It can easily unlock all copy & region protections like DVD CSS, region code, Sony ArccOS, Disney X-project DRM and even rip the latest strongly encrypted or newest DVD discs/ISO images to iPhone 7(Plus). For instance, you are able to rip DVD Star Wars 7 as easy as blowing off dust.
* It is made for iPhone: With ready-made iPhone profile settings, it is the best free DVD ripper for iPhone 5, 5S, 5C 6/6Plus, 6S/6S Plus, and 7/7Plus.
* It can extract music/picture out of DVD: It can help you extract audio from DVD movie to save in MP3 format. So you can make ringtone for your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
* It can compress DVD: Besides ripping DVD to iPhone, it can also compress DVD to FLV, WMV, MOV, MPEG, etc.
* It can backup DVD: It can not only copy the entire DVD disc content to computer hard drive with original structure and all audio/subtitle tracks and chapter markers preserved, but also copy you DVD without extras into a 100% intact BD M2TS/DVD VOB movie with Directly Copy.
* It can support any format: It can load Blu-ray and video files for covnersion
Free download and install
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Rip and play DVD videos on iPhone 7(Plus)
Step 1: Load DVD files
Insert your DVD into your DVD-ROM. Launch the excellent DVD ripper for iPhone 7(Plus), and then click “Load file(s)” to import the DVD movies. You can click on the dropdown list after “Subtitles” and “Audio” option respectively to select your wanted subtitles and audio track to be preserved in the export file.
Step 2: Choose output video format for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Under “Format” profile, choose “HD Video”>>HD MP4>>”Setting” in the bottom of “Format” interface to set the video/audio parameter if you like to custom “bite”, “Resolution” etc. For example, you can adjust video resolution to 1980*1080 for more smooth playing on iPhone 7/7 Plus or other usages.
Tips: If you like, you can click on settings you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. keep in mind that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.
Step 3: Start ripping DVD to iPhone 7(Plus)
After the above steps, just click “Start conversion” button to start the DVD to iPhone 7(Plus) conversion. The converting speed depends on the file size of DVD movies. When the conversion ends, you can import the videos to your iTunes library and sync DVD movies to iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus via iTunes.
How to put DVD movies to iPhone 7(Plus) via iTunes?
First, locate the output file where you have saved the videos. Then open the iTunes app so that you can import the output videos to it. This can be done by dragging and dropping the media file. The process is simple all you need is:
Step 1. Click “File” menu on the left side of iTunes toolbar
Step 2. Choose the “Add File to Library” option
Step 3. Open the output folder that contains the videos
Step 4. Select the file and click “Open”.
Step 5. Click on your iPhone 7/7 Plus name in iTunes, choose Video tab and click on Sync Movies, choose the movies you want to sync to your iPhone. Then click Sync.
By transferring the output video into your iPhone 7(plus), the whole process is completed. Have a nice view!
Tips on Profile Bitrate Settings for iPhone
If you are keen on high video quality, you may choose the bitrate 1280×720. But it will take longer time and will output larger file, so it is not a compromised choice. Besides, the bitrate 800 to 1000 is low in quality. So 480X320 is recommended for ripping DVD to iPhone 7/7 Plus/6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4. For mac users, please turn to the mac version
- Copy iTunes to iPhone 6 for Zeiss VR One
- All about iPhone 6/6 Plus (Specs,Features,Ringtones,Video Tips)
- Watch Blu-ray movies on iPhone 6?
- Watch Blu-ray movies on iPhone 5S/5C
- Copy ITunes Movies To IPhone 6 For ZEISS VR One
- Make SD/HD Digital Copy from old DVD
- Play NBA Recordings on TV/iPad/iPhone/Android