There’s such a huge variety of tablets in the market right now that it can be hard to know where to look. Fire, Arc, Note, Nexus, to name but a few, are names to try and entice you in. Toshiba’s take on the 10.1-inch tablet, the Excite Pro, goes for the more literal naming approach. The huge screen resolution of Toshiba Excite Pro looks great if you love to watch movies. Do you think about putting some popular Blu-ray and DVD movies to Toshiba Excite Pro?
As we all know, laptops/tablets are rare to have internal Blu-ray and DVD drive to stream Blu-ray and DVD discs directly. But you maybe have some movies like Spectre 007, Hannibal TV Shows, The Walking Dead, Stranger Things, etc on Blu-ray and DVD discs and want to watch these movies on Toshiba Excite Pro. If so, this article will show you the way.
With Blu-ray Ripper, you can decrypt Blu-ray and DVD encryption and convert Blu-ray and DVD to Toshiba Excite Pro playable format video. Here, we would like you to download Pavtube BDMagic for Window/Mac, which features an easy to navigate interface to guide you complete the whole conversion task in just few clicks. The program supports to convert both Blu-ray and DVD to Toshiba Excite Pro best playable formats such as MP4. With built-in video editor, you can cut off unwanted video parts and just preserve segment out of a complete Blu-ray/DVD movie and remove black edges and unwanted area of the image in original movie with simple operation.
In addition, Pavtube BDMagic allows you to rip Blu-ray and DVD to Toshiba Excite Pro with forced subtitle then the subtitle won’t need to be showed on the screen unless the actors/actresses are saying a foreign language. Read BDMagic review.
Free Download Top Blu-ray Ripper:
How to Rip and Copy a Blu-ray/DVD to Toshiba Excite Pro?
Step 1. Import Blu-ray/DVD movies
Launch the best Blu-ray ripper for Toshiba Excite Pro. By clicking the “File” button, you can select and import the Blu-ray/DVD movies you want to rip to this software. ISO and IFO files are also supported.
Tip 1: To watch Blu-ray movies to Toshiba Excite Pro with subtitles contained, just simply click “Subtitles” and select the one you prefer. (And you can also choose the audio track as you like.)
Step 2. Choose output format
Click on the pull down menu of Format > HD Video > H.264 HD Video(*.mp4) as output format.
Tip 2: You can also click “Settings” to change the video encoder, frame rate, resolution, etc. Remember the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
Step 3. Start Blu-ray/DVD movie conversion
After all necessary settings, simply click the big Convert button to start converting Blu-ray/DVD files to Toshiba Excite Pro compatible videos.
- Backup Blu-ray/DVD for Amazon Cloud Drive Account Website or Mobile App Viewing
- Copy Blu-ray/DVD to NAS for Tablet/PC/NoteBook Watching
- Watch Blu-ray or DVD movies on Tablet Laptop Mobie via Plex
- Rip Blu-ray to Samsung Wireless Mobile Media Streaming Device for Android Tablet
- Play DVD Movies on iPad via Seagate Wireless Plus
- Free Convert DVD Disc to Digital Copy for Free Playback
- How to Lossless Copy Blu-ray to MKV for Using with JRiver Media Center?
- Leawo Blu-Ray to MKV Converter Alternatives
- How to Copy Blu-ray to MKV with Chapter Markers Well Preserved Convert Blu-Ray Disc to MKV
- How to rip Blu-ray Disc to MKV and keep chapter markers?
- How to Rip 4K Blu-ray to H.265 MKV Utilizing CUDA
- 3D Blu-ray ISO to SBS 3D MKV Backup Blu-ray Discs to MKV
- How to Play 4K Blu-ray on Mac?
- Play Blu-ray with Kodi on Raspberry Pi 3 Running LibreELEC 8.0.1