Do you want to watch your favorite Blu-ray and DVD movies on laptop/tablet/mobile devices? Do you want to switch to another device watching the same DVD TV Shows? Plex can provide playback for your DVDs and Blu-rays in their original quality only if you ripped DVD and Blu-ray to Plex in original quality and it can also stream this content to mobile devices and your tablet/laptop. Today, let’s how to rip Blu-ray/DVD to Plex for laptop/tablet/mobile devices playing.
With the great DVD/Blu-ray Ripper, you can easily convert the commercial Blu-ray/DVD movies to Plex and your devices compatible video files with high quality and fast speed. Here, Pavtube ByteCopy is a chart-topping one tool to help you rip Blu-ray and DVD to laptop/tablet/mobile/plex supported format video. It aims to solve this problem by giving us the ability to store our purchased physical Blu-ray and DVD discs to local computer, hard drive then stream over a home network for Plex Media Server and iPhone 7. Samsung Galaxy Note 7, iPad Pro, Samsung NoteBook 9 Pro playback. It’s professional in ripping and converting Blu-ray/DVD discs, Blu-ray/DVD ISO image, Blu-ray/DVD copies and more.(Read reasons to choose ByteCopy)
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
Steps to Rip Blu-ray and DVD movies to Plex for Tablet Laptop Mobie Streaming
Step 1. Load Blu-ray/DVD movie
Run the versatile Blu-ray/DVD ripper on PC and click “File” ＞ “Load from disc” to load Blu-ray/DVD movie for conversion to Plex. This app can automatically choose the main title to backup.
Tip 1. Mac users can rip DVD to Plex with a ByteCopy for Mac.
Tip 2. If you want a preferred subtitle and audio displayed on the output Blu-ray/DVD movie, just choose from “Subtitle” and “Audio” drop-down menu.
Step 2. Choose Plex and tablet/laptop/mobile playable format
According to the above mentioned, you can set the output format as MP4 or MOV, AVI. Click the format bar to follow “HD Video” ＞ “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4).” Of course you can choose other output formats from the output format list as long as they are compatible with the Plex media player and your laptop, tablet and mobile devices.
Step 3. Reset video parameters and Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Plex
When you choosed the output format, you can open profile settings window to adjust video and audio parameters to get better Blu-ray/DVD backup for Plex. If you don’t need to change anything, just hit the “Convert” button to start Blu-ray/DVD to MP4 conversion for Plex playing on laptop/tablet/mobile.
Now, add the files to the library of Plex then install Plex client on your tablet, laptop and mobile devices to watch your Blu-ray and DVD movies. You also can choose to store the Blu-ray and DVD movies on hard drive to watch on your devices.
- Handbrake Tutorial-How to Fix Handbrake VLC 2.0 Problem
- Convert 2D Blu-ray to MP4 SBS 3D Video for Samsung 3D TV
- Best Blu-ray Ripper Comparison – Rip Blu-ray to Smartphone
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Rip Blu-ray Discs for Samsung 4K TV Streaming via USB
- Guide to Backup Blu-ray to U Disc
- Ripping encrypted DVDs with HandBrake and libdvdcss on macOS Sierra/El Capitan
- What Should You Do When Can’t Rip DVD With DVD Decrypter?
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- Put and Play DVD on Samsung Galaxy C7
- Stream DVD to Plex for Viewing on TV