Except 4K, 3D is another trend in movie field. Therefore, more and more VR Headsets are eating up the market share, like the famous Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Rift DK2. The popular VR Headsets normally have to associate to mobile devices, like Galaxy S6 and VR theater application such as VR Cinema. VR theater application can put you inside a virtual movie theater. If you have many Blu-ray movies, why not try to play these movies on these VR application through your Galaxy S6?
Every VR application has its own supported video format. Generally, they can support 2D MP4/MOV. As for 3D format, 3D MKV/MP4/MOV will be the better choice. So if you want to play Blu-ray on Galaxy S6 via VR Theater Application, you need to convert Blu-ray to MP4/MOV.
Hot Search: 3D Blu-ray to Gear VR | 3D Blu-ray to Oculus CV1 | 3D Blu-ray to ZEISS VR One
You can use Pavtube BDMagic to help you rip and backup Blu-ray to 2D MP4/MOV/MKV/AVI, etc, but 3D MP4/MOV/MKV/AVI with original video quality for VR Theater Application. It allows you to adjust 3D depth and video/audio size, bitrate, channel, frame rate to get better 2D/3D video to put into Galaxy S6.(review)
Free download and install:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
How to Copy Blu-ray to MP4/MOV for Galaxy S6 with VR theatre Application?
Step 1: Import Blu-ray
Insert your 3D/2D Blu-ray movie to disc drive, and click “Load from disc” button to load Blu-ray to this software. You can choose desires subtitle in “Subtitle” below the chapter list.
Step: Select format and set profile.
Tap on “Format” bar and find “3D Video”, there are a lot of format options for you. “MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)” is recommended for VR theater applications. If you just need 2D MP4, MOV, just navigate to “Common Video” and “HD Video”.
Tip: If necessary, you are allowed to adjust video and audio presets in Settings. Parameters like video codec, video bitrate, video frame rate, audio sample rate, audio channel, and more can be adjusted to achieve a better video/audio playback on VR devices by mobile phones.
Step 3: Convert Blu-ray to MP4.
Click “Convert” button, Blu-ray to SBS 3D MP4 conversion begins. When the process finishes, open the output folder to locate it.
Now, you can transfer your 3D movies to Galaxy S6 to watching on Gear VR or Google Cardboard via VR app.
- What Is The Best Software To Rip Bluray Region A to Region Free?
- Keeping Original DTS HD-MA audio track from Blu-ray Disc
- 4k Blu-ray disc playing on PC?
- Handbrake Tutorial-How to Fix Handbrake VLC 2.0 Problem
- Convert 2D Blu-ray to MP4 SBS 3D Video for Samsung 3D TV
- Best Blu-ray Ripper Comparison – Rip Blu-ray to Smartphone
- Rip Blu- ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Rip Blu-ray Discs for Samsung 4K TV Streaming via USB
- Guide to Backup Blu-ray to U Disc