Along with the announcement of new iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus on 9 September 2015, the next-generation of iPad – iPad Mini 4 and iPad Pro are introduced. The 7.9-inch iPad Mini 4 comes with 2,048×1,536-pixel display as the iPad Mini 3. We can say without reservation that iPad Mini 4 absolutely rocks for watching movies on the go. After you got the new iPad Mini 4, why not liberate the movies in your Blu-ray collection from plastic-and-metal prisons to the stunning device, so you can enjoy them on your iPad Mini 4 anytime anywhere you want. If you are interested in doing likewise while having no idea about this, check out this solution here.
Of course, most of us are not willing to pay iTunes’ ridiculous prices to watch movies an TV shows if you have own on Blu-ray. Instead, we’ll just need to rip those Blu-ray videos to iPad Mini 4 friendly video format.
Hot Search: Flash player for iPad | Blu-ray to iPhone 6S | ISO to iPad Pro | Blu-ray on iPod Touch 6 |
Apparently, watching Blu-ray movies on iPad Mini 4 requires a Blu-ray to iPad converter. The problem now might become which Blu-ray ripping software should be chosen to handle the Blu-ray to iPad Mini 4 video conversion task. Pavtube BDMagic for Mac is highly suggested for you. Read the review.
With it, you can easily stream Blu-ray movies to iPad Mini 4 on Mac. Overall, this program can rip Blu-ray and DVD movies to iPad Air(2), iPad Mini(2/3), iPhone, Apple TV 4, iTunes, etc. iDevices supported MP4/MOV/M4V for playing anywhere you like. In addition, it comes with a built-in editor that lets you to edit your BD, DVD movies by trimming, cropping, adjusting video effects, etc. Work prefectly on OS X 10.10 Yosemite after testing. If you’re finding a Blu-ray to iPad Mini 4 converter for Windows, the equivalent Pavtube BDMagic. Now just download the program and follow the easy guide below to convert and transfer Blu-ray to iPad Mini 4 for entertainment.
Step-by-step guide for ripping Blu-ray movies for iPad Mini 4 on Mac
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-76177782.html
1. Make sure your Blu-ray Disc drive is well connected with computer, and put a source Blu-ray Disc to the BD drive. Mac is lacking of Blu-ray support and you need to add an external BD drive that is compatible with Mac.
2. Free download Pavtube BDMagic for Mac, install and run. Press “Load Disc” icon to import Blu-ray movie. The software requires network connection to decrypt Blu-ray so keep your network wired.
3. Select main movie from file list, and set subtitles and audio language for export.
4. Set iPad Mini 4 compatible format from the drop-down list of “Format”. Choose “iPad Mini HD Video(*.mp4)” works well in iPad Mini 4. (Want to get your movies off of your Blu-ray discs onto iPad Mini 4 as well as multiple audio tracks saved? Try Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac and choose multi-track format.
Tip: You can also click “Settings” to change the video encoder, frame rate, resolution, etc. Remember the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
5. Press “Convert” to get Blu-ray Ripper start compressing Blu-ray to iPad Mini 3 friendly videos.
6. When conversion completes, press “Open” to find compressed .mp4 movie and add it to iTunes movie store. Open up iTunes and follow “File>> Add file to Library…” and then sync ripped Blu-ray movie to iPad Mini 4.
Now you can enjoy the Blu-ray movie with iTunes freely and stream the Blu-ray movie to iPad Mini 4 without limitation! Getting DVD and DVD ISO/IFO to iPad Mini 4 for enjoyment is OK too. Just enjoy!