In order to keep DVD discs from scratching, or manage your movies in a more convenient way, most of you are fond of backing up them into ISO image files. Then what if to play DVD ISO/IFO files on your NVIDIA Shield Tablet?
Tips for Android users: Digital Copy to Android | Top 5 Android App | iTunes Movies to NVIDIA Shield | DVD ISO/IFO to Android…
Although Nvidia Shield Tablet is a great tablet for playing DVD movies (many movie fans would like backup DVD as ISO/IFO files), unfortunately it only supports a few video formats like widely used MP4, and the movies on DVDs (ISO/IFO) are not playable on Nvidia Shield Tablet. For watching DVD ISO/IFO movies on Nvidia Shield, we should to know what video format can play on Nvidia Shield:
* Nvidia Shield Tablet Video supported formats: MP4/H.264/H.263
* Nvidia Shield Tablet Audio supported formats: MP3/WAV/eAAC+
In order to do play DVD ISO/IFO files on NVIDIA Shield Tablet, you need to convert DVD ISO/IFO movies to NVIDIA Shield Tablet compatible video formats at first. To help you easily achieve this, the Pavtube DVDAid is highly recommended. (Learn why choose this Best DVD Copying and Ripping Tool). It can convert both common and CSS encoded DVD movies to Nvidia Shield compatible video or audio files on computer or any Portable devices as well as NVIDIA Shield Tablet and other Andorid devices with great output quality. If you are Mac user, you can seek help with Pavtube DVDAid for Mac, which allows you to convert DVD movies to Nvidia Shield on Mac (El Capitan and Yosemite). with just a few clicks. Now just download or buy the program and follow the easy guide below to convert and transfer DVD ISO/IFO movies to Nvidia Shield Tablet for entertainment.
How to Convert DVD ISO/IFO to NVIDIA Shield Tablet supported video files?
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-76177782.html
Step 1. Load DVD ISO/IFO files.
Download and install the NVIDIA Shield Tablet DVD ISO/IFO Converter and then load the DVD disc, DVD Folder, ISO files or IFO files that you want to put on your NVIDIA Shield Tablet.
Step 2. Specify output format
Now choose a video format for Nvidia Shield Tablet. As has been stated above, Shield supports MP4, etc video files. If you cannot find your Android device, don’t worry, choose “Android Phones 720P Video(*.mp4)” or “Android Tablets 720P Video(*.mp4)” or you can just select “Common Video” > “H.264 Video(*.mp4)” as the output video format.
Tip: Click the “Settings” icon and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality. The resolution 1280*720 is recommended here according to Shield’s screen resolution. Thus, you can play DVD ISO/IFO on Nvidia Shield Tablet in full screen.
Step 3. Start converting DVD ISO/IFO to Nvidia Shield Tablet
When all these settings are ready, you can click the “Convert” button to begin the DVD ISO/IFO to Nvidia Shield Tablet conversion. When the ripping is done, you can click on “Open” button to locate the ripped videos. After that, connect your Shield Tablet to your computer and transfer the video files for playback effortlessly.
1. How about playing H.265/HEVC, Tivo, MPG, MKV, FLV, AVI, VOB, M2TS, TS, M4V, etc. videos on Android 5.0 portable devices? If Android 5.0 device doesn’t like your video files natively, we need to convert them to MP4 format first. In this circumstance, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is a good helper, which is able to convert any popular video and audio files to your Android 5.0 friendly formats. Supports batch conversion, and you can expect super high conversion speed. Its interface is intuitive and suits users’ habits, letting you easily control the conversion process. (Refer to the steps)
2. Having some DRM-protected music, movies/TV shows purchased from iTunes Store, Amazon, BBC iPlayer and want to sync and play on your Android 5.0 portable devices but have issues? Try Pavtube ChewTune to achieve your goal smoothly. The app can help you get movies and music into DRM-free videos for watching on Android 5.0 devices and gives you a simple, smart interface. (Refer to steps).
- Put DVD ISO/IFO image onto iPhone 6 (Plus) for Playing
- View Blu-ray on iPad Air 2 with 2048*1536
- Enjoy 4K/HD Videos and Movies to Dell Venue 8 7000
- Can I watch Vudu movies on Surface RT Windows 8 tablet?
- Top 6 H.265/HEVC Video Converters Review
- Free Convert DVD Disc to Digital Copy for Free Playback