Most people think of LG as being a well-known manufacture of TV sets. Actually, LG also has magnificent performance in the tablet scene. It comes back to tablet market with LG G-Pad 8.3, which is equipped with an 8.3-inch screen with a better-than-full-HD display at a resolution of 1920*1200 and powered by Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. With a large display, pretty dual speakers on the rear and longer battery life, it is an amazing device to enjoy movies anywhere. I can hardly wait to watch movies with LG G-Pad. To be sure, every digital device has its specific supported formats, which is also true with the LG G Pad. Capable of supporting videos in 3GP, MP4, AVI, H.264, H.263 and audio formats WAV, AAC, MP3, eAAC+ formats, the G Pad turns many other video formats away (MKV, FLV, M4V, WMV, etc), hence the question of how to play videos on LG G Pad without format limitation raised. To play these video formats on LG G-Pad without problems, the quick workaround is to count to a popular LG G-Pad Video Converter <review>(G-Pad Video Converter for Mac is available for Mac users) to convert them to LG G-Pad supported format. In this way, LG G-Pad will work well with MKV videos or flash videos download from web, DVD VOB movies, etc. Even Tivo show can be played well on LG G-Pad by importing Media Access Key to the software and converting to LG G-Pad. Pavtube Video Converter is what you are looking for. It supports to convert multiple video formats to another format for popular portable devices. And you can edit the videos such as merge multiple videos into one, trim, crop, add watermarks including image, text and videos and so on. Download and install the Videos to LG G-Pad Converter, then follow below detailed guide:
1. Import video files to LG G-Pad Video Converter.
Click “Add video” or “Add from folder” button to import original files or drag and drop the original files to the software directly.
2. Choose output format for LG G-Pad.
Click “Format” dropdown list to choose a compatible format for LG G-Pad. “Common Video” or “HD Video” option is compatible to universal devices and players. Choose “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” under “HD Video” option is friendly to LG G-Pad. H.264 MP4 will create high quality files and generate big file size. If you need a smaller file, “MPEG-4 HD Video (*.mp4)” is also offered. Tips: Click “Settings” button to adjust video and audio parameters like bitrate, size, audio channels, etc to meet your requirement.
3. (Optional) Edit videos.
Click “Edit” icon to edit the videos. You can “Trim” it to cut out the undesired part or cut off the annoying black edges with “Crop” option. Add image, text, or video watermark will help to customize the videos. And so on.
4. Convert Videos to LG G-Pad.
Click “Convert” button to start converting MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, WMV, MPG, FLV/F4V to LG G-Pad MP4. If you do not like the default path for output files, you can click “Browse” button to find a new folder before conversion. Once the conversion is finished, click “Open” button to get the generated files quickly. With it, you can play different videos like MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, M4V, WMV, MPG, FLV, F4V videos with LG G-Pad smoothly. Copy the generated files to LG G-Pad and then you can enjoy them whenever you want to without any problem. Learn more:
- Rip and Play DVD on BlackBerry Z30 and Z10
- How to Copy 3D Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy S5 for ZEISS VR One?
- Copy DVD to Samsung Galaxy S8 for Watching on the go
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Play Supported/Unsupported movies on Galaxy Tab S?
- Copy DVD to Plex For Samsung Samsung TV Streaming
- View DVD on Galaxy J7 through Gear VR
- How to Play Video on Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro?
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Portable SSD T3
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7/8.0
- Rip Blu-ray to Portable hard drive for Samsung audio video unit
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for Playback
- Put DVD Collection To Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ For Playing
- Top Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Converter – Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S7/S6/Note 5/Note 4
- Make 3D Movies For Your Samsung Gear VR With Old Movie Library And Blu-Ray/DVD Disc