HTC is one of the leading phone makers known for its phones with state of the art designs and benchmark performances. You can decide which mobile is best for you from the wide range of HTC mobiles such as: HTC One M9, HTC Desire Eye, HTC Desire 626, HTC One E8, HTC One M8 for Windows, HTC One E9 Plus, HTC Butterfly 2, HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition, HTC One Remix, HTC Desire 816… Are you a HTC fan? Maybe you’ve got an HTC Android phone and want to play your favorite Blu-ray movies on it anytime and anywhere you like.
However, you may found that HTC Android Smartphone don’t have the drive for Blu-ray playback. Blu-ray copy protections prevent you from backing up Blu-ray to HTC Android Smartphone or hard disc. So you will need a Blu-ray ripper to rip Blu-ray to HTC Android Smartphone. This article will guide you How to Rip Blu-ray to HTC Android Smartphone with Blu-ray to HTC Ripper.
Hot Search: iTunes to HTC One M9 | HD/4K videos to HTC One M9 | DVD to Android | Tivo to Android | Digital Copy to Android
How to Rip/Convert Blu-ray to HTC Android Smartphone and Watch Blu-ray movies
Rip Blu-ray to HTC Android Smartphone –Pavtube BDMagic is the best Blu-ray Ripper software, it rips and converts 2D/3D Blu-ray movies to 180+ video/audio formats to play on popular devices like HTPC, iPhone,iPad, Apple TV, Galaxy, Android tablet, Android phones etc.
Free Download and trail:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
Step 1. Import Blu-ray Files
Download the free Blu-ray to HTC One M9 ripper on your Windows PC and install it. Insert the Blu-ray disc to Blu-ray-Rom or DVD disc to DVD-ROM as the source file. Click the Load BD/DVD button to load the entire Blu-ray/DVD disc.
Note: Before conversion, if you wanna copy/backup your Blu-rays on HTC Android Smartphone from Windows 10, there are two options for you: Full Disc Backup and Main Movie Copy.
Step 2. Specify Output Profile
Select output format from Profile drop down list. Since HTC Phones is also using android os, so just choose “HD Video > H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” as output format and set display resolution to 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Note: With the touch screen and HR (high resolution) LCD panel of HTC Android Smartphone you can to play various videos formats such as AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, etc.
Step 3. Edit Profile Parameters
Clicking the “Edit” option in the drop-down box, you are allowed to edit the video and audio parameters of the selected profiles you choose in the second step. You can reset and adjust Video Codec, Quality, Resolution, Bit Rate, Frame Rate, Aspect ratio, Audio Codec, Audio Quality, Sample rate, Channels, etc.
Step 4. Start rip & convert Blu-ray to MP4
Click Browse to choose destination folder for saving ripped Blu-ray and click Convert button to start Blu-ray to MP4 for HTC Android smartphones via Windows 10 conversion.
Learn>> Hot wo Transfer, FAQ, Tips and Tricks on HTC Windows Smartphones.
- Here is the Windows workflow for ripping Blu-ray movies to Android Tablet & Samrtphone
- If you are a DVD lover, turn to the gudie to learn how to Rip DVD movies to Android Phone/Tablet for watching.
- Find any unsupported format with Android? This is the All-in-one Solution: converting HD Videos, Blu-ray, DVD movies for Android Tablet/Phone with 20% discount
- If you bought many videos from iTunes, Amazon, or BBC iPlayer store, you will find these videos are protected by DRM, to get these DRM videos played on Android device, read the guide to learn how to transfer iTunes DRM videos on Android OS Tablets & Phones