If you’ve been waiting patiently for a new Surface tablet, there’s not long to go. Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4 goes on sale on October 26, and pre-orders kick off on October 7.
The Surface Pro 4′s design has gone under iterative change, rather than a full transformation. Microsoft has slimmed down the 12.3-inch display’s bezel to accommodate more screen, making more room for Office and other applications while keeping the same physical footprint as the Surface Pro 3. The Surface Pro 4 features a 2,736 x 1,824 pixel-resolution display, lending a PPI of 267. Its aspect ratio remains 3:2, which provides a little extra vertical space over traditional 16:9 displays.
Then how to please HD videos on Surface Pro 4? Here I would recommend you a very professional HD to Surface Pro 4 Video Converter–Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. It can encode any HD videos into h.265 HEVC video without quality loss. Meanwhile, this all-inclusive program is a HD video converter as well, and you can feely convert TiVo, MXF, MOV, and other HD videos to almost all formats. Besides, it is a professional video editing software to assist users with trimming, cropping, splitting, merging, attaching subtitles…to create your own videos. If you are a Mac user, please turn to Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMedia-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177788.html
Step 1：Load 4K files.
Click “File” drop-down “Add Video/Audio” or “Add from folder” option to add the 4K files.
Step 2: Specify output file format.
From “Format” bar, choose Surface Pro 4 playable formats by following “HD Video” > “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” to output.
Step 3: Customize output profile parameters.
Open “Profile Settings” window, to make the output files play on Surface Pro 4 with better quality, change the output video and audio profile parameters on your own needs.
Step 4：Start Surface Pro 4 video conversion process.
Hit right-bottom “Convert” button to start video to Surface Pro 4 video conversion process.
When the conversion is completed, you will get no difficulty to transfer and enjoy HD videos on Surface Pro 4.
- Enjoy DVD ISO to Surface Hub tablet on Windows 10/8.1
- Enjoy 4K/HD Videos and Movies to Surface Hub Tablet
- Watch Amazon Instant Video on Surface Hub tablet from Windows 10
- Transfer iTunes Movies & TV Shows to Microsoft Surface 3
- Cannot Play MKV Video files on Surface 3 Tablet