Asus Zenbook Flip S stands out from it competitors which offers you a slim, stylish hybrid with a Windows Hello fingerprint reader and a big SSD. Includes a stylus, USB-C and a sleeve in the box instead of making you buy them separately. For many Blu-ray collectors, watching high-definition Blu-ray movies on this tablet could be a wonderful experience.
However, as we all know, with the development of the technology, tablets are becoming thinner and thinner, so a built-in Blu-ray drive is not necessary. So the Asus Zenbook Flip S is not the exception. So how to play Blu-ray movies on this tablet rather than purchasing from the online movies store? You need a Blu-ray to tablet converter.
Instead of searching on the market to get a perfect Blu-ray to Asus Zenbook Flip S converter, here I highly recommend you a professional converter you should not miss in your life – Pavtube ByteCopy | Mac for the following reasons below. (review)
Versatile Reasons to Choose Pavtube ByteCopy
- Powerful ability to bypass copy and region protection on a commercial 2D/3D Blu-ray disc. You also can import Blu-ray ISO image file.
- Copy and convert Blu-ray to various video/audio formats for your Asus Zenbook Flip S, like H.264 MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, and more.
- This software allows you to lossless copy Blu-ray to Multi-track MKV format to help preserve Blu-ray 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound or other popular multi-track formats such as MP4, MKV, MOV for viewing on HD media players with multiple audio tracks and channels.
- Massive copy options for you. You can 1:1 full disc copy Blu-ray movies with all the subtitle languages, audio tracks and chapter information well preserved, or only copy the main title without unwanted extras.
- Massive optimized device presets like Asus, Samsung Galaxy Tab series, iPhone X, iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy Note series, Xbox One series, Apple TV series, Wii U, Adobe Affter Effects, Adobe Premiere, and more.
- This feature-rich software also work as a proferssional video editor. With it, you can trim BD movies length, add external subtitles to it, replace or mute audio, and more.
Quick Guide to Play Blu-ray on Asus Zenbook Flip S
Step 1. Load BD with this program
Install the best Blu-ray ripper on PC. then open it, click the “Load from Disc” icon to import the Blu-ray Disc. You also can load the BDMV folder by choosing the “Load from folder” from the dropdown list of “File”, of course, you also can choose to load the ISO images too.
Step 2. Choose output format according to your own needs
Click “Format” bar, you will see hundreds of video formats here. You can navigate to “HD Video” and select “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)”. Or you can choose from “Asus” category.
Tips: For those people who want to preserve multiple video/audio tracks you can navigate to “Multi-track Video” > “Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*.mkv)” for output. You can get lossless audio streams without transcoding. At the video setting windows, you also can choose the chapters, audio tracks, and subtitles.
Click the Setting button and adjust the video. Here you can rip Blu-ray with Dolby 5.1 tracks, open “Multi-task Settings” window, click “Audio” tab, check “Encode” to get encoded MKV files with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio saved. In this way, you also can rip Blu-ray with original DTS-HD Master audio track.
Step 2. Adjust video parameters
If you have defined the output format, then click the “Settings”, here you can adjust vdieo parameters like: video/audio codecs, bitrates, frame rates, channels, etc.
Step 3. Start the conversion
After all settings are done. Return back to main interface, and click convert, it will begin to copy your Blu-ray movies. Wait for a while, when it is over, click Open, and it will pop up a folder with generated files. Now you can transfer the covnerted movies to your Asus Zenbook Flip S for watching on the go.
Any Product-related email@example.com