Using Torrent file is an easy way to share movies, music, and other files via BitTorrent protocol. However, as varied as these torrents can be, they also come in various formats, like AVI, M2TS, MP4, MKV, MOV, etc. The problem is when you want to play the downloaded torrent videos on iPad series (iPad/2/3/4/Air/Air 2/Mini/Mini 2/Mini 3), you will usually end with failure since they are not ones that your iPad supports. (Get Best 3 Free Torrent Players here) This is why many people seeking for a solution to convert torrent to iPad well compatible video for playback on Torrent videos and music on iPad series anywhere and anytime.
Part 1: Convert torrent files to iPad series in Windows or Mac with ease
To solve your problem, Pavtube designed a powerful and easy-to-use Video Converter Ultimate for iPad users to convert Torrent videos to iPad series in a short time and with a wet finger as well as encode Torrent audios optimized for the iPad.In other words, it enables you to enjoy any downloaded Torrent videos and music on iPad series with high quality. Here is a review. Follow this tutorial and you’ll learn how to convert torrent to play on iPad easily and quickly.Read review
Tips for Torrent Files before Torrent Conversion
1. Before you convert Torrent to MP4, you’d better make sure whether your torrent contains a virus. So checking your torrent with a virus detector is necessary. 2. Downloading a torrent file, especially a new movie torrent, for example, Transformers 4 movie download, Guardians of the Galaxy download usually refers to copyright infringement. So it’s advised to get its DVD version from Amazon or other DVD stores and make a back of your own DVD as DVD ripping for personal use in some countries like U.K. is sheer legal.
Tools for converting Torrent Video to iPad series:
1. Torrent to iPad Converter software (Free for download trial version) 2. Torrent downloaded files 3. iTunes Step 1: Import Torrent video files. Free download the Torrent to iPad Converter(Mac version is here) and install it. After the installation, you can run it. Now you can see an interface, click “Add Video” to import the Torrent videos. Step 2: Select an output format for iPad and set the output files for the Torrent videos. Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then click on “iPad”, and then choose the format you wish which is compatible with iPad series. Here we select the iPad Mini HD Video(*.mp4) as an example. Afterward, you can set the output files by clicking “Browse” icon as you need. Or converting Torrent files to iTunes for importing at first. Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters. Click the “Setting” icon and you will see a new interface. In the Profile Setting box, you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality. Step 4: Click the “Convert” icon to start the Torrent video to iPad conversion. Click the “Convert” icon, and then the Torrent video to iPad conversion will be started. The conversion process is just in a short time. Once the conversion is finished, you can get the output files for your iPad via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Next step you need to do is that connect your iPad to your PC/Mac, and then sync the files to iPad via iTunes.
Part 2: Play torrent on iPad by syncing or home sharing
Now you can import the videos successfully into iTunes and get it ready to sync with iPad. If you worry that the big torrent files will take much of your iPad space, you can set up home sharing and stream the videos to your iPad. Before home sharing, make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes, have an Apple ID, and hold an active home network with a Wi-Fi or Ethernet. Now follow below steps:
- Open iTunes.Select the Home Sharing icon on the left side of iTunes.
- Simply type in your Apple ID and your password and you’ll be ready to start sharing music and movies with your iPad, iPhone or any other iOS device.
- Go into your iPad’s settings by touching the settings icon. Scroll down until you see iPod on the left-hand side of the screen. Then simply type in your Apple ID and password.
That’s it. Now you can listen to the music collection on your PC the same way you listen to music installed on your iPad. Also it is not a big deal for enjoying Torrent files on Apple TV. It’s simple and fun.