Part 1. Knowing about iPad 3 Compatible Video Formats – The First Step You Get and Watch Free Movies on iPad
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format;
- AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation) at 720p;
- AirPlay video streaming to Apple TV (3rd generation) at up to 1080p and Apple TV (2nd generation) at up to 720p;
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p with Apple Digital AV Adapter or Apple VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately);
- Video out support at 576i and 480i with Apple Composite AV Cable (cable sold separately).
Part 2. Best Video Converter for iPad 3/iPad 2/iPad
Why you should get one:
- It converts AVI, MKV, WMV, TiVo, VOB, MPG, FLV/F4V, etc. to iPad compatible MP4 video;
- It exports H.264 video both in 1080p and 720p;
- It compresses big file to smaller file so that your iPad holds more movies;
- It keeps Dolby Digital 5.1 audio for iPad to pass-through surround sound;
- It also features templates for Apple TV, iPhone, iPod Touch and more devices.
Part 3. Convert 1080p HD Videos and Movies iPad 3 compatible format
Part 4. Watch DVD and Blu-ray movies into iPad 3
1. iPad 3 Blu-ray Ripper
Rip and copy Blu-ray and DVD movies to 1080p, 720p and 480p video to fit iPad viewing.
2. iPad 3 DVD Ripper
Convert DVDs to iPad, iPad 2 and iPad 3 playable H.264 (*.mp4) and MPEG-4 (*.mp4) formats.
Part 5. How to import camcorder videos to iMovie on iPad 3/2?
Part 6. iPad 3 Video Playback Tips and Tech Specs
Part 7. Apple iPad 3 VS Android Tablet
Part 8. Bigger Screen, Better Effect – iPad 3 Video Mirroring and Streaming
Part 9. Useful iPad Tips and Tricks