iPhone 5 – Everything You Need to Know
The iPhone 5 is a decidedly new device, with internal changes and software features that set it apart from the iPhones that have come before it. iPhone 5 has made its debut, let’s take a closer look at Apple’s latest offering, answering some common questions about this new smartphone.
Part 1: What to expect from the iPhone 5?
Part 2: iPhone 5 Technical Specifications
Part 3: What about shooting video—has that changed at all?
Part 4: Which formats does iPhone 5 support for music and movies?
Part 5: Can iPhone 5 play WMV, MKV, AVI, TiVo, MXF, AVCHD, VOB, FLV videos?
- play 16:9 videos on 4-inch iPhone 5
- Compress MKV to iPhone 5 with Highest Video Quality
- Sync AVI to iPhone 5 in full-screen
- Deliver TiVo shows to Apple iOS 6 iPhone 5
- Free encode recording MTS to iPhone 5 compatible format
Part 6: Can we watch Blu-ray DVD movies on the new iPhone 5?
The iPhone 5 can play DVDs and Movies, including Blu-ray, with some easy conversion tools like Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, DVD Ripper, etc.
- Enjoy 1080p Blu-ray movies on iPhone 5′s 16:9 retina display
- Rip Blu-ray ISO to 16:9 MP4 for iPhone 5
- Rip DVD movies to iPhone 5 with best profile setting
- watch 1136×640 16:9 DVD ISO/IFO on iPhone 5
Part 7: Essential iPhone 5 Tips and Tricks
- Sync videos from PC to iPhone via iTunes
- iPhone that won’t turn on or charge
- 10 Must Have Apps for New iPhone 5
- 10 best games for your iPhone 5
- Make free iPhone 5 ringtones with iTunes
- The best iPhone 5 media streaming Apps
- How to get a refund for an iPhone app purchase?
- Syncing iPhone 5 to a new computer without deleting data