Samsung’s redesigned Galaxy Note 10.1- Note 10.1 2014 Edition is really one of the best tablets around, boasting a quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.3GHz, a 10.1-inch 2560 x 1600-pixel display, an 8220mAh battery, 3GB of RAM, an 8 megapixel rear camera, and a 2-megapixel secondary camera. It also comes with an improved S Pen stylus and runs Android 4.3 along with the company’s own TouchWiz UI.
“I recently downloaded some wmv format videos from Amazon and they work well on their Amazon Unbox they supplied me, but I’d like to transfer wmv video to a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition tablet so I can watch them on the big screen. I’ve tried many different programs but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated”.
As videos, TV shows, movies, etc. purchased or download from Amazon Instant Video are protected by DRM and not supported by non-specified players, and Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition is one of them. That is to say, to play Amazon video on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, you’ll need to both remove DRM protection from Amazon videos and at the same time convert WMV to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition compatible MP4.
No worries, it couldn’t be simpler only if you find this professional and top DRM removal program: Pavtube ChewTune – a Amazon WMV to Galaxy recorder! Actually, it is nearly able to unlock all the DRM videos as long as your video is authorized and it’s able to playback on this computer.
* Legally strip DRM copy protection from iTunes, Digital Copy, Amazon, BBC iPlayer
* Record DRM media to iOS/Android/Windows 8 devices supported file type with subs
* Change DRM files to any regular format you want with expected quality
* Support files downloaded from iTunes, Amazon Video on Demand, Blockbuster, etc.
* Support batch conversion and auto-shutdown computer after conversion
How to transfer Amazon DRM video to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
Step 1. Download Pavtube ChewTune as the Best DRM removal software. There would be a command window pop up during the installation to install specific soundcard drive for DRM Removal, pls do not shut down it and let it running until the installation completed.
Step 2. Add video and choose target format. Drag and drop your videos to it directly, or you can click icon to import them as below.
Let’s click the drop-down-list besides “Format” and choose “Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4)” for playing on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
Step 3. Customize target video specs. (Optional) Click “Settings” to enter Profile Settings window, you can find settings for video size, codec, bitrate and frame rate. Change them according to your own needs.
Step 4. Start conversion. Now click the big red icon to start converting DRM protected Amazon WMV videos to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition in batch; this converter will activate your media player automatically and start to play this video (let’s keep it running). The player windows cannot be removed or closed.
In the meanwhile, it will start to record this video in MP4 real-time. The conversion time is equal to the video length itself; you can do other tasks during the converting the process.
Note: the system volume could be turn off temporally during this period; but no worries and do not touch it to get perfect DRM removed video.
After the conversion, click “Open output folder” to quick locate the converted video.
1. The DRM removing process may mislead your anti-virus software to falsely report virus/worm. Please ignore the report to keep on ripping.
2. This product cannot convert unplayable video (damaged, unauthorized, etc).
- ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
- Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1
- BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
- DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1