A full tutorial to tell you how to convert DVD movies to Nexus 7 for watching anywhere with a professional DVD to Nexus 7 Converter, Only 3 steps.
What do you need:
* Your Google Nexus 7. While you don’t need it for the actual process, of course if you want to watch a movie on it, you need to be able to put the movie onto it.
* The USB connection cable for your Nexus 7.
* Windows-based PC in order to be able to run Nexus 7 DVD Ripper. It works on Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, on 32bit as well as 64bit systems.
* DVD drive for if you want to convert DVDs.
* Conversion software.
There is a large variety of different tools available for this. You can do it the free way, with applications such as Handbrake and Freemake, or go with one of the many overpriced applications that are found all over the internet, but for this guide I am using the professional DVD to Nexus 7 converter, one of the most popular conversion applications for phones and tablets due to how easy it works, the support provided to you when you need it (quick, hand-typed and detailed).
Obviously, this is a total guide to tell you how to convert DVD movies to Nexus 7 for watching anywhere. As we known, Google Nexus 7 is the first Android 4.1 tablet from Google sporting a 7″ Back-lit IPS display with 1280×800 resolution and Scratch-resistant Corning glass protection, NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 1.2MP front-facing camera and 8 or 16 GB internal storage. This tablet is not only easy to carry but also good for video enjoying.
Well, there comes a question. There is not DVD driver on Nexus 7, how can we enjoy DVD movies with Nexus 7? It can be solved with ease. What we need is DVD Ripper, a professional DVD to Nexus 7 Converter. It can rip DVD disc to Nexus 7 supported video format rapidly.
Nexus 7 supported video format: 720P HD video MPEG4, H.263, H.264 and DivX
Again to remind: Before the final tutorial start, you should prepare 3 stuffs: a computer with DVD driver and Windows OS (Windows XP/Vista/7/8), your lovely DVD movies (DVD discs or DVD folders) and Nexus 7 DVD Ripper.
Free Download the DVD to Nesux 7 Converter for Windows or Mac
Step 1. Load DVD movie
Install this DVD to Nexus 7 converter on your computer. Run it and load your DVD folder/IFO image file into it.
Step 2. Choose Nexus 7 video format
1. You can select the output audio track and subtitle if your DVD disc supported.
2. Click the “Format” drop-down list to choose a video format you prefer to output. As we know Nexus 7 Support MP4 video format. So you can select “Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4)” in “Android” partition.
Tip: You can click the “Setting” button to adjust the output parameters.
Step 3. Run DVD to Nexus 7 conversion
OK, after those preparations, you can continue to convert DVD to Nexus 7 now. Click the “convert” button on the right bottom of the main interface to start converting DVD to MP4 for Nexus 7 playing. After conversion, you can transfer the converted DVD files to your Nexus 7 for unlimited playback.
That’s the entire guide to teach you how to convert DVD to Nexus 7 for watching, easy but practical. Hope you can have the good time with your Nexus 7 and DVD movies!
If you are Blu-ray users, you need to rip Blu-ray movies to Nexus 7.