The article will help you get rid of BD encryption, region codes and protection to 100% backup/copy Blu-ray Main Movie (.m2ts) to M2TS file keeping all audio and subtitles tracks for watching on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks without decryption.
With the better marketing strategy, advanced technology and attractive features, Blu-ray disc becomes the official the official “next-generation” optical disc. A whole Blu-ray movie usually includes main movie and some promotional clips, like prevue, titbits, ads, trailer, comments, reviews, cast, warnings, etc. Sometimes you can not skip the promotional clips. You have to be patient enough to watch the whole clips, and then come to the main movie. It is so annoying. In this case, it is wise for you to copy Blu-ray main movie in M2TS for further playback.
Several benifits will show you how wise you are:
1. Backup Blu-ray disc to a digital copy will help you to protect fragile Blu-ray disc being scratched or ruined. And the backup copy saved in Mac can be easily found without rummaging in the boxes.
2. Watching the backup of main movie will take less time, which saves your time.
3. Shrinking the Blu-ray movies into a smaller one, which will occupy less storage space.
4. Directly copy of Blu-ray main movie to M2TS can be transferred to your USB flash disk, smart phones or any portable devices, which makes it easier to carry.
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac will provide an easy and professional way to 100% copy the intact Blu-ray main movie to Mac.
Key features of the best Blu-ray Ripper for Mac:
- Rip the latest DVD, 3D Blu-ray disc and 2D Blu-ray disc.
- Directly Copy the intact main movie of BD/DVD without menu and promotional clips
- Full Disc Copy BD/DVD’s original file structure to BDMV/Video_TS folder with all subs tracks, audio streams and chapter information included
- Convert BD/DVD to MOV, MP4, M4V…for playback in Apple TV/ATV 2/ATV 3, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Galaxy Tab 3, S4, Surface, QuickTime player, etc., or editing in Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
How to backup/copy Blu-ray Main Movie in .m2ts to Mac?
Step 1. Loading Blu-ray disc.
Download the Best Blu-ray Copy for Mac and install, then launch it you will get a brief impression of how to use it from the clear main interface.
Then after inserting your Blu-ray disc to Blu-ray drive, you can click “Load files” icon to import Blu-ray. It just takes few seconds to remove copyright protection and load Blu-ray into the software.
It is easy for you to detect any title and select subtitle and audio tracks because the option is listed on the interface. Moreover, forced subtitles can also to be checked for output so as to read some unusual language like Navi in Avatar.
Note: A dialogue box will keep you informed of the exact loading progress.
Step 2. Choosing Directly Copy.
Go to find “Copy” option under “Format” menu, choose “Directly Copy” for output. It will help to 100% copy the intact main movie to M2TS without recoding.
Step 3. Starting backup Blu-ray main movie in .m2ts.
Click Convert button to get backup starting. After a while, you can get the generated M2TS files by mean of “Open” button.
Note: VLC Player can help you to enjoy it if you have no idea about player.
If you want to output lossless MKV with multiple audio and subtitle tracks preserved. Or output MP4, MOV and Apple ProRes format with multitracks, you can choose Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac, which combines all features in Blu-ray Ripper for Mac. Give a try now if you want it.
A way to save your money for more products: Have a look at some money-saving bundled products with special offerto get what you like. For example:
- ByteCopy for Mac($42) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = only $80 save $27
- ByteCopy for Mac($42) + DVD Creator for Mac($35) = only $60, save $17
No related posts.