If you decide to do a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy Note II smartphone, you may want to know an easy way to transfer your video files, photos, contacts, apps and all data from its internal memory storage to an external SD card for backup. Here comes the solution.
Your Galaxy Note II System has the following:
1. Internal 16/32/64 GB storage, 2 GB RAM.
Note: As of 8th January 2013, only the 16GB and 32 GB versions are available and there has been no release date for or any indication of a 64GB version of the Note II to be offered.
2. Memory Card slot MicroSD, up to 64 GB.
How to Move video/photo/data from Samsung Galaxy Note II to external storage media
1. Buy a Micro SD card and insert it into your Galaxy Note II.
3. Use the app to navigate your internal memory storage for files you want to copy/cut and paste them to external SD card storage.
4. On the web browser you use, go into settings and set the download path to ext. storage for future downloads. Do the same for your camera app, save to ext storage in settings.
The apps and games are installed to internal memory, and they cannot be moved to external storage, but your pictures, videos, songs, etc can be.
To move your Apps you need to download APP 2 SD software. Install that and open it will guide you how to transfer Apps to SD card. It is easy and simple.
- The original from: http://www.pavtube.com/guide/download-galaxy-note-ii-data-to-an-external-sd-card.html
No related posts.