How to copy/move media contents(music, pictures, videos) to BlackBerry Z10 smartphone via USB connection. A step-by-step guide with BlackBerry Link for BB Z10 file transfer is demonstrated.
Yesterday I finally got the 7.6′ Blackberry Z10 on hand, and the first thing I did was connecting it to PC to transfer videos to Z10. It took quite a while to boot up BB Z10, I must say. But I do appreciate that RIM make it so easy for users to transfer files to Z10, you simply connect BB Z10 with PC via USB connection and follow the popup message to install the BlackBerry Link.
BlackBerry Link supports BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry 10 OS and BlackBerry Z10 tablets running BlackBerry Z10 OS 2.1.
You can use BlackBerry Link on a computer to:
- 1. Sync music, pictures, videos, and documents between your BlackBerry Z10 and your computer over USB or Wi-Fi connections.
- 2. Back up and restore your device data.
- 3. Transfer supported settings and data to your new device.
- 4. Manage multiple devices that use the same or a different BlackBerry ID.
- 5. Update or reinstall your device software.
How to transfer/move music, photos, movies to my BlackBerry Z10 with BlackBerry Link?
Connect BlackBerry Z10 to PC via USB cable. If BlackBerry Link is not yet installed, the BlackBerry Z10 will display a screen entitled Installing Drivers.
1. To get started, run Blackberry Link and type a display name for your computer.
2. Set up the media and document libraries on your computer. Select the folders and libraries that you want to share with your Blackberry Z10 smartphone. Press Next to read quick tips of transferring files to BB devices.
3. Press Finish.
4. Both your computer and the BlackBerry Z10 have a tab at the bottom. You can switch between different tabs to view media and documents.
5. Switch to computer tab. This view displays the music, pictures, videos, and documents on your computer. Select collections or individual items from your computer you want to sync and drag them to the BlackBerry Z10 tab. You can also manually import stuff from your device by dragging it to the computer tab.
When a video or audio does not sync or display on Blackberry Z10, it could be due to:
- Unsupported video format (e.g. *.vob format)
- Unsupported codec (e.g. AC3)
- Huge file size (e.g. H.264 MP4 video of 10GB+)
- High resolution (e.g. 1080p video and above)
- Protections (e.g. iTunes videos)
In order to play all MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, VOB, MVI, Tivo, MTS, M2TS, MPG, FLV, F4V videos on Blackberry Z10 properly, you can convert videos for Blackberry Z10 with this Blackberry Z10 Video Converter before transferring videos to Blackberry Z10.
- How to copy MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, Tivo, MPG, MVI, Flash videos to Blackberry Z10?
- 2013 Top 10 Best HD Video Converter for Tablets and Phones
To deal with iTunes, Digital Copy, Amazon movie purchases, you need a DRM Video Converter.
- Transfer iTunes, Amazon, Digital Copy movies to Blackberry Z10
- Top 7 Best DRM Removal Programs for Android Devices
Blackberry Z10 Related Tips:
- Blackberry 10 eyes iTunes and Netflix with music and video offering
- The Force is strong with Blackberry 10 as Angry Birds Star Wars is now in BlackBerry World
Learn More Blackberry Z10 Related Movie Converter:
1. Blackberry Z10 Ultimate Converter – A very powerful all-in-one Blu-ray Ripper + DVD Ripper + Video Converter as well as editor, with super fast conversion speed. You can use the software to convert Blu-ray/DVD movies and virtually any audio and video files formats for playback on most popular devices including all Android Tablets/Phones, Windows 8 Tablets/Phones, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Pocket PC, Creative Zen, and Archos, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Avid Media Composer and so on. It also makes it super simple to output to a mobile device.
2. Blu-ray Ripping for Blackberry Z10, the best Blu-ray ripping software, is capable of ripping 3D Blu-ray discs, 2D Blu-ray Discs and standard DVDs to your required HD and SD media formats in 3D and 2D effects. This best Blu-ray ripper supports ripping/converting Blu-ray/DVD movies to a wide range of media formats including MPEG-4/H.264 MP4, MPEG, RM, QuickTime MOV, MPG, Xvid, Divx, 3GP, FLV, VOB, ASF, SWF, DV, MP3, AC3, AAC, OGG, FLAC, etc.
Not any other Blu-ray Ripper can do with all kinds of BD/DVD sources: protected and unprotected Blu-ray Disc, BDMV folder, BD ISO, physical DVD, VIDEO_TS folder, DVD ISO and IFO file. Using the “Full Disc Copy” feature, you can preserve the Blu-ray’s original file structure. Insert the Blu-ray disc, click on the “Full Disc Copy” button, and select a folder to copy to. While Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper also supports conversion to popular device formats, it takes longer. When converting Blu-ray to 1080p HD video, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper gives pretty much indistinguishable image quality from the original Blu-ray Disc with Dolby Digital 5.1/AAC 5.1 audio as a plus. If you enjoy having everything organized and save memory space while keeping the original quality of your HD movies and videos then THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR.
3. Blackberry Z10 DVD Ripper, is the best DVD ripping software that provides movie lovers with the easiest way to rip and convert DVD movies to MP4/AVI/MKV/WMV and many other video and audio formats with high quality.
Pavtube DVD Ripper works as a powerful DVD to tablet/smartphone/HD media player converter which enables you to enjoy DVD movie on your portable devices and HD Media Players, including iPad 3, iPhone 5, iPod 5, Apple TV 3 , Blackberry Z10, Google Nexus 7/10/4, HTC One, Kindle Fire HD, Surface RT/Pro, Xbox 360, Galaxy Tab 2, Nook HD, Transformer Prime, Infinity TF700, Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, PS Vita, WD TV, Popcorn Hour, PS3 and more.
Taking advantage of the NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream acceleration technologies, the conversion speed is increased up to 6 times faster than ever before.
No related posts.