Summary: How to watch 1080p/720p videos or Spider-Man, Avenger, Toy Story 3, Avatar, Weekend, Arthur Christmas, Sunset Boulevard, Disney etc. Blu-ray/DVD movies on Google Nexus 10 in best video and audio quality and without any limitation, first you need to make sure that the file format is supported by the Nexus 10 before transferring local video/music to Nexus 10, Ultimate Converter for Nexus 10 gives you the best solution. Here I will give you the best solution.
Problem on Best settings for Nexus 10 watch Popular Blu-ray/DVD movies:
“What are the best settings for the latest Google Nexus 7? I want to encode my Spider-Man, Avenger, Toy Story 3, Avatar, Weekend, Arthur Christmas, Sunset Boulevard, Disney‘s DVD and Blu-ray, movies while keeping good quality but as the device has limited space I dont want to store any information that the device cant show. I was wondering if anyone uses a particular video converter to bring the size down so it won’t take up so much space on the nexus 10. Thanks.
Are you a super DVD or Blu-ray Movie fan? If you have all kinds of BD/DVD movies and as a super big movie fan, you must be so unsatisfied to watch this wonderful Movies on DVD/Blu-ray player just sitting in front of the television. You must be very eager to save the Avenger, Arthur Christmas, Disney, Spider-Man etc. movies to show on computer hard disc and other portable devices like Google Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Microsoft Surface, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 2 etc. so that you can watch this fabulous and loved movie anywhere any time as you like. Actually, it is not impossible and this can be done. Ultimate Video Converter for Tablets gives you the best solution.
Free Download the App: Nexus 10 Ultimate Converter or Nexus 10 Ultimate Converter for Mac
(Good News: Currently on Sale – 20% Off for 2012 Thanksgiving Crazy Promo)
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
- Optical Drive: DVD drive(BD drive is required for ripping blu-ray disc)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 above (including Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.
- Memory: 512 MB physical RAM or above
- Processor: Intel processor
- Monitor: 1024*768 or higher resolution display
- Optical drive: DVD Drive(BD drive is required for ripping Blu-ray disc).
Perfect Solution – How to convert and transfer movies to Google Nexus 10 Tablet?
- Note: The below guide uses Ultimate Nexus 10 Video Converter Windows screenshots. The way encoding movies to Surface on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version.
First – Add Source Media to the program.
Once launch the top Ultimate Movie Converter for Nexus 10, click “Add Video” icon to load video files like MTS/M2TS, MKV, VOB, MOV, TOD, TiVo, etc or click on “BD/DVD folder” icon to load movie from DVD and Blu-ray source(Disc, folder, ISO).
- Tips: Freely select the subtitles for you Blu-ray/DVD movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can put Blu-ray/DVD movie onto the Google Nexus 10 (or Nexus 7) with preferred subtitles.
Second – Choose the output video format and output folder.
Hit “Format” bar and move mouse to “Android” column, you can easily find the profile of “Google Nexus 10 H.264 Video(*.mp4)”. The output videos could fit on Google Nexus 10 perfectly. You can also choose from “Common video > H.264 Video(*.mp4)”.
Third – Adjust audio and video parameters for Google Nexus 10.
Press “Settings” icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
- Note: You can set the Video Size (pix) as 1920*1080 according to the resolution of the Google Nexus 10, which can make you watch 1080p Blu-ray movie on Nexus 10.
Fourth – Start videos or movies conversion.
Click “Convert” button, it will convert 1080p, Blu-ray, DVD movie to MP4 for Google Nexus 10 immediately based on the NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface. It will not take much time. Just wait for the conversion process to get done.
After the process, get the converted movie files and transfer or copy them to your Nexus 10 Tablet for playback.
How to Transfer or Copy local videos and music from PC to Nexus 10?
If you are a beginner, don’t know how to transfer movies or video files to your Google Nexus 10, here’s a guide for transferring or copying local videos to Google Nexus 10.
1. Use the USB cable that came with your 16 GB or 32 GB Nexus 10 to connect the tablet to your PC, and you’ll receive a notification that the USB is connected.
2. Open the Notifications panel and touch USB connected. Then touch Turn on USB storage in the screen that opens to confirm that you want to transfer files. The Nexus 10 tablet is connected as USB storage, and the screen will indicate that USB storage is in use and you receive a notification. The Nexus 10 is mounted as a drive on your computer.
3. You can now copy videos from PC to the Google Nexus 10. During this time, you can’t access the SD card from your Nexus 10 or share your tablet’s data connection with your computer via USB.
4. When the videos are copied to the 16 GB/32 GB Nexus 10, you can disconnect your Nexus tablet from PC.
In this way, you can watch 1080p/720p videos and Blu-ray/DVD movies on Google Nexus 10 in best video and audio quality on the go. Enjoy!
No related posts.