Watching DVD movies on a tablet is very popular nowadays, If you are dwelling on how to convert DVD to the new iPad Mini, you are in the right place. This step-by-step guide is about ripping DVD movies to iPad Mini with less quality loss via a professional DVD to iPad Mini Ripper.
“I have a great many DVDs, I want to reuse my existing DVDs for iPad mini to save money, so how can i sync DVDs to iPad Mini for watching?” This is the heated subject among the iPad Mini customers. iPad Mini is really a little tablet which can be good for you to surf the net and play online games, it is also perfect for you to watch DVD movies on iPad Mini when you take a trip or camping.
Find the best solution to Rip DVD to iPad Mini
To watch DVD movie on iPad mini, you need to convert DVDs to iPad Mini compatible video format with iPad Mini DVD Converter(Now 30% OFF at Halloween Promo). Pavtube DVD Ripper is a powerful tool that can remove the disc copy protection and convert DVD to video with less quality loss. And iPad Mini support H.264 MP4, MOV, M4V video format. So you can convert DVD to H.264 MP4 video format and transfer into iPad mini.
If you have many DVD movies and need an easy solution for transfer or sync DVD to iPad Mini, this article is what you are looking for.
Advantages of Using this Pavtube DVD Ripper
- 1. This DVD Ripper for iPad Mini enables you to convert DVD movie (include DVD ISO/IFO) to iPad Mini compatible format directly with simple steps.
- 2. Ripping copy protected DVDs is no longer a bothering as this DVD to iPad Mini ripper allows you to decrypt and rip newly published DVD movies to iPad Mini without any obstacle.
- 3. Up to 6X faster conversion speed – If conversion time is most important to you, this DVD ripper for iPad Mini is available and focuses on speed by supporting NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when using H.264 codec to do format conversion.
- NOTE: To use GPU computing feature, a CUDA-compatible NVIDIA graphics card or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology must be installed. The CUDA and AMD APP acceleration both work only when creating H.264 encoded video files.
- 4. Support “Copy the entire disc” to remain DVD’s original file structure.
How to convert DVD, DVD ISO/IFO movie to iPad Mini on Windows or Mac
The main tutorial is beginning…
Note: This guide uses Pavtube DVD Ripper for Windows screenshots. The way to convert DVD movies to iPad Mini on Mac(Mountain Lion) is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version according to your computer operating system. You can also add ISO file, IFO file or DVD folder.
Step 1. load your DVD files
After you download and installed DVD to iPad Mini Converter, please run this program. Insert the DVD disc to your DVD-rom and then click “DVD disc” icon to add the DVD files. As you can see, added files can be previewed on the right viewing window. You can adjust the video volume and take snapshots of your favorite movie scenes.
Tip: In order to better watch DVD movies in iPad Mini, please download a Patch.
Step 2: Select the output format for iPad Mini
After loaded DVD files, you can click “Format” to select output format for iPad Mini. This software provides you with abundant profiles for the output video. The formats “mp4″ is what we recommend.
Click “Settings” icon to set output video resolution/size as 1280*720 pixels. There are several of output parameters that you can modify. If you are not familiar with it, simply keep the default settings.
Step 3: Select the Output Folder
Specify output folder on your computer to save the output files. Click the “Browse” button to choose the path where you want to save the output files in.
Step 4: Press the “Convert” button.
After finish the above steps, click the “Convert” button to start ripping DVD movies to MP4 for iPad Mini playing, you could view the conversion progress and are able to cancel the converting process at anytime.
How to Sync Converted DVD Movies to iPad Mini?
When the conversion completes, you can transfer the result videos to new iPad Mini via iTunes, here’s the way to go:
1. Launch the iTunes and connect iPad Mini to PC.
2. Choose “File – > Add File to Library…”
3. Drag the .mp4 file you want to the iPad icon.
- How to Add/Sync Music and Videos to iTunes 11
- Sync Music, Movies, TV shows from iTunes 11 to iPad, iPhone and iPod
In this way, you can view DVD movies on iPad Mini on the go as you like. I don’t think it could get much simpler (unless of course, Apple provides native support for DVD which doesn’t seem likely).
- P.S. If you have any problems about enjoying movies on iPad 2, the original iPad and the new iPad or iPad Mini, just check out the iPad Video Column to find solutions.
Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac: runs perfectly on Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), it is designed for Mac users to edit and rip DVDs to almost all other popular video and audio formats, including MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG-4, FLV, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, FLAC, MKA, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A, etc. The Mac DVD Ripper makes it possible to play DVD contents on iPad Mini, iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad 4, iPhone 5, Galaxy Note 2, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7, Transformer Prime, Asus Infinity TF700, Nook HD Tablet, Galaxy Note 10.1, Popcorn Hour, etc.
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, the best Blu-ray ripping software, is capable of ripping 3D Blu-ray discs, 2D Blu-ray Discs and standard DVDs to your required HD and SD media formats in 3D and 2D effects. This best Blu-ray ripper supports ripping/converting Blu-ray/DVD movies to a wide range of media formats for playing in popular devices, including MPEG-4/H.264 MP4, MPEG, RM, QuickTime MOV, MPG, Xvid, Divx, 3GP, FLV, VOB, ASF, SWF, DV, MP3, AC3, AAC, OGG, FLAC, etc. You can also choose to rip and upload Blu-ray DVD to YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook or other websites for sharing.
Pavtube Video Converter, you can easily convert 1080p HD video to portable devices and HD media players friendly formats for smooth playback, including iPad Mini, iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad 4, iPhone 5, Galaxy Note 2, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7, Transformer Prime, Asus Infinity TF700, Nook HD Tablet, Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Archos Internet Tablet, WD TV and more.
No related posts.