In order to play MKV movies with DTS sound on Galaxy Note 10.1, we will need to convert MKV DTS to AAC or convert MKV DTS to MKV AC3 for Galaxy Note 10.1. And take the best video format for Galaxy Note 10.1 into account, I recommend you to convert MKV DTS to MP4 video in AAC audio and still keep its good quality..
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is equipped with a 10.1 inch Super PLS LCD display with a 1280 x 800 resolution and run on Android 4.0 operating system. It looks mostly the same as the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, but on the inside, the Note 10.1 will feature Samsung’s 1.4GHz Exynos quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM, a jump from the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1′s 1GHz dual-core CPU and 1GB of RAM. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 boasts the mind-boggling features which bring it huge popularity.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 can support a lot of video formats:
However, some of you may find that sometimes it is impossible for us to play some videos on it due to video or audio codec limitation. When you put MKV movies with DTS sound to Galaxy Note 10.1, you will find it has bad compatibility with DTS audios, though it can support MKV video format. I am a big movie fan, if you are also a movie lover who like watching MKV movies on Galaxy Note 10.1, you may wonder how to play MKV movies with DTS audio on Galaxy Note 10.1? The best solution is to Convert MKV DTS to AAC or convert MKV DTS to MKV AC3 for Galaxy Note 10.1. In that way, a professional MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter is necessary.
The professional MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter lets you convert and compress HD MKV files to make best fit for watching on the Samsung’s latest released slab Galaxy Note 10.1. Typical uses of the MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter:
1. When Galaxy Note 10.1 plays some but not all of your HD MKV downloading files, it can be used to convert those incompatible MKV files to Galaxy Note supported H.264 video.
2. When an HD MKV file is way too big (lossless MKV blu-ray rips can be 20GB+), you can use the MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter to compress the huge files to desired file size. The app can downsize a MKV file up to 1/10.
3. When/If your new tablet fails to display subtitles on the screen, the MKV Converter can soft subtitles to hard-coded captions while converting MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 optimized videos.
4. When your Galaxy Note 10.1 reads videos from SD card, it can’t recognize anything bigger than 2GB – the MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter can split a bigger MKV file into several smaller files.
Free Download Free Trial: MKV to Galaxy Note 10.1 Converter.
For Begainers: How to convert/compress MKV movies with DTS sound to Galaxy Note 10.1 compatible audios codec?
Step 1: Run the Professional Galaxy Note 10.1 MKV Converter and import source video files.
Click “Add Video” to load MKV video source, or drag and drop the MKV files to the main interface.
Step 2. Set video format for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
Click on the “Format” bar, and then choose “Samsung”> “Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000(*.mp4)” from its pull down menu.
Step 3: Setting best profile for Galaxy Note 10.1
Click “Settings” to change the video encoder, frame rate, resolution, etc. Remember the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means itrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss. The recommended video and audio settings for Galaxy Note 10.1 are listed as below.
- If you prefer to get a file with much clearer image quality and do not mind generating a relatively large file size, you can change the video bit rate higher to 2,500 ~ 4,000. In general, the higher bit rate, the bigger output file size.
- If you would like to experience 1080p playback quality on your Note 10.1, you can set the video size (pix) at1920*1080.
- Or, you can also select H.264 Video(*.mp4) from Common Video profile as the output. In Settings windows you can also control output file size.
Step 4: Put and play MKV videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
Click “Convert” button to start converting MKV DTS to Galaxy Note 10.1 with MP4 AAC output in high quality. You could set auto shutdown in progress window or leave it there and come back later.
After conversion completes you can click the “Open” button to find the converted files. Now the MKV videos can be put and played on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 for entertainment.
If you have no idea about Galaxy Note 10.1 file transfer, just check out the post Transferring files to your Samsung Galaxy device to learn more.
More Tips and Solutions:
- 1. For hard-coding MKV subtitles, just choose desired language from the drop-down box of “Subtitles”.
- 2. Having trouble with MKV audios? Refer discussions of converting MKV DTS to AC3 for solutions.
- 3. If you want to watch 1080p Blu-ray, DVD movies on Galaxy Note 10.1 as well as the HD video files, you’d better choose the Galaxy Note 10.1 Video Converter Ultimate to do the conversion task saving you time and effort.
- 4. Although Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 supports a wide range of video/audio formats, there’s still some format limit. If you wanna play HD videos on Galaxy Note 10.1 like MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, TiVo, MPG, VOB, etc smoothly, you should convert these videos to Galaxy Note 10.1 playable format in advance. Galaxy Note 10.1 Video Converter as the excellent Video Converter for Galaxy Note 10.1 will be your best choice.
- Christmas Best Selling 2013
- DLNA-certified Android Tablets – Share your entire media library wirelessly
- Sync iTunes music video to Android Tablet/Phone (Galaxy Note 10.1 included)
- Top 7 Best DRM Removal Programs for Android Devices (Galaxy Note 10.1 included)
- Top 3 Best DVD Ripper Programs for Android Tablet (Galaxy Note 10.1 included)
- Top 5 Best Blu-ray Ripping Programs for Galaxy Note 10.1
- Top 5 Best Video Converter Ultimate Programs for Galaxy Note 10.1
No related posts.